All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (211)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drone motor jerking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s90FHhPrU4 I am a similar problem like this. The motor vibrates at high throttle, I changed the props, ca…

Started by Hassan Yousuf

1 Jul 23
Reply by Prasanna Shevare

Which motor for quadcopter?

Hello, I need some good motors for my new Quadcopter. But I don't know what I need? I want a stable Quadcopter who is also relative fast. T…

Started by Lennard

1 Jul 17
Reply by Prasanna Shevare

Iris+ motor spins slower than the others

Hello everyone, For a while I have a problem with a motor of my 3DR Iris+. This motor has trouble turning on, and then it spins slower tha…

Started by Andrés Pías

3 Jun 14
Reply by Andrés Pías

how to control the height consistency of brushless motor stator core laminations

How to control the height consistency of brushless motor stator core laminations As we know, When the BLDC motor design is high speed and h…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Jun 8

Motor for next drone

Good day All I only have a few months of experience in the RC world. I have completed my first drone : 211-frame. 2206-2500kv motors. Betaf…

Started by John Longland

0 May 23

why motor stator lamination annealing process are needed for high performance BLDC Motors?

Why motor stator lamination annealing process are needed for high performance BLDC Motors? As we know that the silicon steel sheet will cau…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 May 3

Pixhawk PX4 Motor Test

Hello All, I am using a Pixhawk with the PX4 firmware. I want to test the motors but for some reason the motor test buttons are greyed out…

Started by Nick Charabaruk

1 Mar 27
Reply by mocart

What exactly do I control when sending a certain PWM signal to an ESC?

Hi All I want to ask a question that, after reading about it and watching YouTube videos, I still don't have a clear understanding about:…

Started by NickN

5 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by NickN

Pixhawk motor test tab not active

Evening all, Not able to test the motors individually as this tab is not active? Any reason why I am having this error? Please advise,

Started by Ankit Sarvaiya

1 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Chris Anderson

Calculating Quadcopter state based on motor speeds (without sensors)

Hi! I've seen people create simulations for quadcopters where they calculate the drone's state (attitude and location) based on the motor s…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 29, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service