All Discussions Tagged 'motors' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for a DIY motor

I am looking for a DIY motor to produce 57606.231g of thrust. any ideas?

Started by Jerry

1 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by OG

AGRICULTURE DRONE PROJECT

i want to build a agriculture drone.....the payload of the drone min:5kg.......max:10kg..... My problems : 1. I realy dont know which is th…

Started by megamind kaamil

1 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by 张先生(yoo)

Controlling quadcopter brushless motors in Raspberry using pigpio

Hi all! I'll try to do my best explaining my doubts. Im computer engineer (so i dont have much knowledge in pure electronics). Im trying to…

Started by jasomo

2 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by jasomo

Things to remember when implementing a flight controller for multi rotors

I am a controls engineer, studying aerospace controls systems and I have been in a lot of confusion lately... I come from a purely academi…

Started by Thalaivar

0 Mar 21, 2018

Mad Components New Members is coming!

Here is the new members of our MAD Components!!New M6 C12/C15~~ Industrial & Agriculture Grade with AMAZING lightweight, which is also…

Started by MAD Components

0 Jan 4, 2018

Pixhawk Autopilot to 8 (MT 3515) motors + 2 x 10Kw motors.

Hi, We need a consultant in the East Anglia area (preferably in Catfield, Norfolk) to help us connect up a Pixhawk Autopilot to 8 (MT 3515)…

Started by Haslen Back

0 Dec 7, 2017

Is there a way for me to see the motors RPM (angular speed) in flight logs?

Hi! I was wondering if there is a way for me to see the RPM (angular speed) of each of my motors in the flight logs? Thank you very much! A…

Started by Ari Schwartz

5 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

ESC problem

I am building my own drone. I bought some parts online and put them together. Then I got a problem. The ESC has 3 SIGNAL wires (ground, pow…

Started by Pablo

0 Oct 24, 2017

Specific Design

Hello All, I am new to drones and I just started drawing designs and entering it into AutoCAD. I have a unique design and was wonder how p…

Started by Kumar

0 Aug 15, 2017

How to connect DJI S900 rotors to Pixhawk?

Hello! I'm a newbie in the drone world. I've bought a DJI S900 and a Pixhawk and everything went well up to a point. As I don't want to me…

Started by Paul Berg

0 Jul 17, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service