All Discussions Tagged 'motors' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

HI, I am new member in the X-UAV Talon club, I have just received my Talon with the extension wing. I'm working to put the right combinatio…

Started by John

118 May 23, 2017
Reply by Jack Scott

Motors for manned VTOL

Hey guys,I was pretty interested by the Ehang184 & Airbus concepts. I'm doing a little research project into the future of city wide ai…

Started by Neil

0 Apr 19, 2017

FPV Racing Drone

Hello Everyone, I am new over here and the reason for arrival is my Interest in Drones.I want to build one but there are various queries th…

Started by Prakash

0 Apr 1, 2017

Run-away Throttle on quadcopter

I have just came close to completed my first build but one problem keeps beating me back. I have a problem with the ESC'/motors. I can move…

Started by Jake Peterson

0 Jan 23, 2017

Electric Jet Fan Quadcopter Build

Hey Everybody, I'm new to this forum and am in the process of altering a current build that I have. I would like to power it using RC elect…

Started by Pride Smith

3 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Pride Smith

Need Motor Suggestions: Heavy (18+ kg) quadcopter for school project

I was wondering if anyone had any motor/prop combo suggestions for a multi-disciplinary school project involving an airframe of about 18 kg…

Started by Darth

0 Aug 26, 2016

provide customs service for 0.2mm drone UAV BLDC motor stator and rotor

0.2mm BLDC motor stator and rotor for Drones, UAV(paul@jystatorrotor.com) as professional motor stator and rotor core lamination and cust…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Aug 12, 2016

Huge QuadCopter with Tiger U10/U8 motor and 28-29" props

Hi guys,  Few month ago, I decided to build long flight time UAV. After quick google search, I came to http://vimeo.com/84302289 . Result i…

Started by Yerzhan Khibassov

11 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Grant Morphett

Problem – Pixhawk not initialize ESC

07/04/16 Problem – Pixhawk not initialize ESC My Pixhawk (firmware 3.3.3) controller will not initialize the ESCs on my home made QUAD. I…

Started by Vincent LaPorte

0 Jul 4, 2016

Parting out - Selling - Black Window 400kv motors

I have a large amount of equipment I need to sell. Seeing how I kind of doubt I'll be able to sell everything as a bundle, I would like to…

Started by Nathan Belk

1 May 6, 2016
Reply by Nathan Belk

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service