All Discussions Tagged 'motors' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR radio causing speed change in motors (interference)

Hi There,  Thanks for giving me the chance to join this community. I have recently built a 450 quadcopter with an APM 3.1 mini FC, FSi6 ra…

Started by Wilson

7 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Wilson

Choice of motor and more - newbie - Multistar 4822-690Kv VS. Multistar Elite 3508-268KV

Hi! First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of knowledge at this topic. And the spelling errors (Im from Denmark). I have built rela…

Started by Frederik Bjorholm Egelund Larsen

3 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by James

Connecting my motors to pixhawk

Hope this is the right section to post this.  Ok so I know this is basic stuff. I've looked here for a clearer answer but am still unsure…

Started by Doug

9 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Doug

NO LIFTOFF....

I just completed a CX20 rebuild to a Alien 450 frame. Installed Arducopter 2.8 FC, Sunnysky 2212 980k motors with DJI standard 9" props and…

Started by Donn Brown

0 Mar 28, 2016

Motors noisy after crash

My new set of DJI E300 motors must have taken a beating in a crash yesterday as I have just tested them and they sound noisier than before…

Started by Dave Crowder

1 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Arthur

APM Quadcoper X4 with inverterd or down facing motors

Hey Guys, In need of some help. Im trying to mount the motors facing downwards in my quadcopter  with apm. what is the procedure to do so…

Started by Venkatakrishnan

3 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

PIXHAWK - command was denied by the autopilot

This is the fourth quad I'm building. The first three have used 2.6 APM successfully. Now when mounting a new quad with the Pixhawk, I foun…

Started by ANGELO E G OLIVEIRA

3 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Josh Bascii

3DR 850KV Motors

Please see my ad on RCGroups. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2550640 I have for sale 8 lightly used 3DR 850KV motors (the…

Started by majorpr13

0 Nov 27, 2015

Custom Uneven Motor Mixing

I need help please. I have made a couple of custom hexacopters. My favorite frame shape is the U-shaped Hexacopter. Unfortunatley I am not…

Started by Wayne Jones

31 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Joe Gordon

[Help] Motor stopped and came back multiple times mid air

I have no ideia what happened but the motors from my quad stopped mid air and came back multiple times until I hard landed it on the flor.…

Started by Leonardo Ramires

1 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Hampus Lundin

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service