All Discussions Tagged 'mount' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to place a companion computer on a drone?

I have a Pixhawk mounted on a S500 frame. I want to know where should I place the companion computer? I have an Odroid XU4. The bottom of t…

Started by Hassan Yousuf

0 Dec 1, 2018

Gimbal or no gimbal for aerial mapping

So I want to get my toes wet in aerial mapping and I have a question on camera mounts. The platform is a 350 sized quad running APM 3.2 on…

Started by John

4 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Pascal P.

New heavy lift design

Plates are 2.4mm carbonfiber/kevlar Red over cf cross lay. All parts are cut. Its 12" across so the arms are shorter. Aluminum folding arm…

Started by Don Pillow

32 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Tommy Larsen

What's the best way to mount an FPV camera on the 3DR DIY Quad?

Hey everyone, I 3D printed this FPV camera mount for the Fatshark CMOS camera and my question is:Which of these orientations is the best wa…

Started by Keith M

2 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Keith M

Does vibration effect gimbal operation?

Hi all,  I have mounted a brushless gimbal to my Quad. It is a HK gimbal found here,  http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__51314__Qua

Started by Chris Latham

1 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Maury

GeoLock capability

Does anyone know of a product that would perform a "geolock" function for a 3d gimbal on a quad?  such a processor/system would point the c…

Started by Dennis Okeefe

2 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Justice Bentz

Triggering a Camera: APM or Arduino

Hi Guys, A quick question. Has anyone programmed APM for a camera trigger? Basically, I need to send out +5V when camera must trigger for…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

21 May 14, 2014
Reply by adam bazley

Bixler APM 2 mounting

Just wondering how people were mounting their APM 2s. We have a bixler electronics mount but it looks like the APM just sits in the open ai…

Started by TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club

13 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Finnius

Modifying RVPNT for roll

I'm looking at the RVJET as the platform for my drone, and so far, I like the look of it. I have only one issue, which is the camera mount.…

Started by anaximander

1 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Simon Hedstrom

The Best Mounting Method Yet!

Ok Guys. Hope this helps someone... I recently tried to get the best vibration mounting i could to elliminate the vibes as much as possibl…

Started by Tom Zandt

3 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Kenobi

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service