All Discussions Tagged 'multi' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offboard Control for Multi UAV simulation

I tried to control multiple vehicles in simulation using Qgroundcontrol but It is limited to independent takeoff-land. I can not plan diffe…

Started by Yograj Singh Mandloi

0 Mar 5, 2018

multiple drone guidance

hey im brand new to drones but i have, in my limited opinion, pretty large aspirations for drones. what im looking for is a program or an i…

Started by Justin Brisebois

0 Jun 19, 2016

Multi drone communication

Hi all! Currently working on a multi-drone system and was wondering if one 3DR Radio will be able to connect to 2 drones(both with their ow…

Started by Wesley Chase

2 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Wesley Chase

Question on using multiple 3dr radios to control multiple drones

Hello all! I was looking at q-ground control and noticed that mavlink supports up to 255 devices. This got me thinking. How does one go abo…

Started by Neil Ohnemus

10 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by John Moore

Battery Technology - Five Most Popular Multi-Rotor UAV's

Hello everyone. We are working on a new battery technology and we have been unable to find good information regarding the most popular mult…

Started by BuildCentric

4 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

Today's flight... ended in a crash.... Log uploaded

Hi Guys,Today I decided I had a minute to test the parameters of my last tuning setup, not long into the flight, I had a real hard roll/pit…

Started by Chris

8 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Chris

Heavy lift quadcopter/hexacopter

Hey all, Im fairly new to RC aeronautics and aircraft but have an idea and a need for a multi-rotor copter that will function of 4 blades…

Started by Harry Hubbert

22 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Sean Tierney

Rain Copters : Clear for Video and Images

Some companies, businesses and entities, employing, (or considering the development and deployment of), muti-rotor drones for surveillance…

Started by Pat Jack

5 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Pat Jack

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service