All Discussions Tagged 'navigation' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

drones with indoor navigation

What do you think about using Indoor navigation technology for drones. Does this make sense? and in what areas would it be great to impleme…

Started by Nelly

0 Jun 30, 2018

Drone indoor navigation

Hello I've built a drone (quadcopter) with Pixhawk as its flight controller. I want to navigate this drone indoors where GPS signals are a…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

21 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by YAN MING Q

Underwater navigation

I'm intrigued by the possible applications of underwater drones, but as someone new to this subject, I'm clueless as to how navigation is…

Started by Grant Petty

0 Sep 24, 2017

Skywalker x8 weaving during flight in AUTO mode

Hi guys, I have problem with navigation of my Skywalker x8 in AUTO mode. As you see on the picture below, the plane cant fly straight betw…

Started by Mira

15 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Graham Dyer

Pixhawk and Px4Flow Line Following

Hi, has anyone created code for line following using a PX4Flow and Pixhawk.  I'm looking to have a quadcopter follow a black line on a whit…

Started by Taras Wallace

3 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Prashanth Rajagopalan

Auto Pilot for rc helicopters

Hello, I am stating a project for installa an autopilot in a rc helicopter for an autopilot navigation system with GPS. Have someone here s…

Started by Cesare Bocconi

5 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

Indoor Navigation/tethering for research project- Help Needed.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows of the best way to either tether a IRIS+ quadcopter so it will hover relatively stationary, or provide…

Started by Austin Suhler

10 Jul 9, 2016

Indoor Navigation

Hey everyone! I am setting out to program a Hex-rotor to be a pace setter for an indoor physical fitness test here at the Air Force Academy…

Started by mark richardson

4 Jul 9, 2016

Send NMEA sentences to Pixhawk serial port E

Hi, I'm trying to send synthetic NMEA sentences to Pixhawk (3DR IRIS+) as a fake GPS for indoor navigation, but it seems that Pixhawk doesn…

Started by csmiler

4 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Tuloski

Navigation problem when following straight lines

Hi all, I'm trying to set up a plane with APM for my research. Everything seem to work find except for the fact that the plane always foll…

Started by jsalvador4

1 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by jsalvador4

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service