All Discussions Tagged 'naza' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First RC build - Hexacopter w/ many calculations ^^

Backstory Hey there! I found this forum after digging down for various sources,  registered to RCGroups and made my thread there, but I th…

Started by Yukinarija

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Graham Dyer

Flame Wheel f450 for first build and as mapping drone?

I’m a geospatial professional (GIS instructor and digital cartographer) and I’m interested in UAV use as both a hobby and to some degree a…

Started by David M

1 May 8, 2016
Reply by David M

Naza PMU V2 led flashing

Hello, A couple of days ago everything was working fine but since yesterday, out of the blue my NAZA PMU LED (the one just above the V-sen…

Started by Delmulle Bob

0 Jul 27, 2015

Suggestions on converting to APM or Pixhawk on a DJI F550 w/Naza

I have been successfully flying a DJI Flamewheel F550 with a Naza controller, DJI stock motors/ESCs, etc for about a year now.  I love it. …

Started by Paul Braun

7 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Paul Braun

Help with Devo 7 to a Naza M V2 flgith controller Calibration

Hello Im having trouble having my Naza M V2 work properly with the Devo 7. I'm having trouble with setting the settings for the switches wi…

Started by Andrew Gary Sarafa

0 May 1, 2015

Altitude drops when fast forward, then jumps up when stop

probably already old thread but i'm new to APM and I had this same issue with NAZA v1: when i fly in alt-hold,  and i push the pitch stick…

Started by Franc

4 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

gimbal vibration help needed

Hey guys, Im running an F450 that ive had for about 7 months. I recently put an ebay gimbal on it that came with a BGC 2.0 Gimbal Controll…

Started by chris

7 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by chris

Quadcopter flips over with fast stick movement

HI guys ... hopefully you will be able to help me... After my last crash I decided to upgrade my quadcopter. I got new motors, new ESCs, ne…

Started by Wojciech Zawada

2 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Wojciech Zawada

apm 2.5 to replace naza-m

Hello everyone, I am new here, so excuse me if I don't know what I am talking about. I have a F550 with stock everything DJI, naza-m (1 red…

Started by Pete

2 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by BBQ

Beginner Hex for GOPro use. DJI Naza or APM ?

I've been looking into Hexacopters with the view to recording some footage with my GoPRO.  I'm a complete beginner when it comes to r/c fli…

Started by Raymond Kerr

2 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Jim Townsend

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service