All Discussions Tagged 'naza' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drone collision avoidance with Naza v2 and TBS Discovery

Collision avoidance for DIY drone is basically none existent unless you want to pay top dollar or have some coding experience. but one comp…

Started by DR WHO

2 Oct 1
Reply by DR WHO

naza m to v2

hey guys, I'm having a bit of an issue with my naza m lite upgraded to v2. It went well, worked fine until something happened.  the drone…

Started by notsocommon

0 Jul 1

First RC build - Hexacopter w/ many calculations ^^

Backstory Hey there! I found this forum after digging down for various sources,  registered to RCGroups and made my thread there, but I th…

Started by Yukinarija

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Graham Dyer

Flame Wheel f450 for first build and as mapping drone?

I’m a geospatial professional (GIS instructor and digital cartographer) and I’m interested in UAV use as both a hobby and to some degree a…

Started by David M

1 May 8, 2016
Reply by David M

Naza PMU V2 led flashing

Hello, A couple of days ago everything was working fine but since yesterday, out of the blue my NAZA PMU LED (the one just above the V-sen…

Started by Delmulle Bob

0 Jul 27, 2015

Suggestions on converting to APM or Pixhawk on a DJI F550 w/Naza

I have been successfully flying a DJI Flamewheel F550 with a Naza controller, DJI stock motors/ESCs, etc for about a year now.  I love it. …

Started by Paul Braun

7 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Paul Braun

Help with Devo 7 to a Naza M V2 flgith controller Calibration

Hello Im having trouble having my Naza M V2 work properly with the Devo 7. I'm having trouble with setting the settings for the switches wi…

Started by Andrew Gary Sarafa

0 May 1, 2015

Altitude drops when fast forward, then jumps up when stop

probably already old thread but i'm new to APM and I had this same issue with NAZA v1: when i fly in alt-hold,  and i push the pitch stick…

Started by Franc

4 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

gimbal vibration help needed

Hey guys, Im running an F450 that ive had for about 7 months. I recently put an ebay gimbal on it that came with a BGC 2.0 Gimbal Controll…

Started by chris

7 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by chris

Quadcopter flips over with fast stick movement

HI guys ... hopefully you will be able to help me... After my last crash I decided to upgrade my quadcopter. I got new motors, new ESCs, ne…

Started by Wojciech Zawada

2 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Wojciech Zawada

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service