All Discussions Tagged 'newbie' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can someone recommend a hexacopter frame and build instructions

Hello, I built a basic quadcopter for my first project (following instructions from this instructables page -> https://www.instructables

Started by al

3 Mar 2
Reply by Ronald Pandolfi

Introducing myself.

Hello to all! I don't belong to many forums but I've known it to be customary to introduce yourself upon joining.  I didn't find an introdu…

Started by Fixxer

2 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Raymond

Tips for DIY (exceed Mavic spec)

Hi, I'm new to quads but I've done quite a few months of research on the components and programming, and am quite keen on now spending some…

Started by hg

0 Jul 23, 2017

UAV/UAS University Design Project

Hello fellow aviators, I am part of an undergraduate team of Aerospace Engineers at Oklahoma State University. We have spent all semester d…

Started by Merl Prichard

0 Apr 28, 2017

Naze32 rev6 low output voltage

My friend and I each put together a build as follows: fc: naze32 rev6 pdb: arris motors: cobra 2204 2300kv escs: littlebee opto 30a transmi…

Started by Peter Whitesell

1 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Peter Whitesell

Interested in UAVs but want unconventional setup

Hey guys, I found out about the UAV scene and want to get involved, and was hoping that everyone could answer some questions. My queries ar…

Started by McCarthy Wynkoop

41 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Zeng

Naze32 w/ FS-iA6 Receiver/FS-i6 Transmitter - Only working some of the time

I am brand new to drones. I bought a YKS Upgraded DIY kit that was suppose to be ready out of the box. When I power the drone it goes throu…

Started by Gavin

0 Jul 24, 2016

Flight controller without RC receiver

I am hoping this knowledgeable community can assist me. My application is a bit different than usual and I am struggling to find the info I…

Started by Wingnut

7 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by James

Quadcopter flips after crash

Hi i recently build my first quadcopter and made quite some rookie mistakes. But i'm a bit stuck at the moment and i hope someone could hel…

Started by Erwin

7 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Choice of motor and more - newbie - Multistar 4822-690Kv VS. Multistar Elite 3508-268KV

Hi! First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of knowledge at this topic. And the spelling errors (Im from Denmark). I have built rela…

Started by Frederik Bjorholm Egelund Larsen

3 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by James

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service