All Discussions Tagged 'newbie' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My first flight! Tell me your thoughts!

Hi guys! This was my first flight, ok 3rd but nothing serious before this one. https://youtu.be/sZaapbKuFi4 Tell me your thoughts! How can…

Started by ShoopkoTube

14 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Richard Kennedy

Building your own drone

Hey, I want to build my own drone buying the frame, esc, motors, etc (not a kit)... What things do I have to keep in mind? Thank you!

Started by Cesar Vargas

6 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

Quadcopter Material Selection: Aluminum OK?

Hi All, This is one small step for me, one even smaller step for Quadcopter kind: my first foray into DIY Drones. I have access to a mach…

Started by Wile E. Wolf

3 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by DR WHO

New to RC and Quads

Just looking to start something fun with my son. I'm in the research stage and still reading. I'm looking to build something with decent r…

Started by Terry Tumulty Jr

0 May 18, 2015

Newbie quadcopter diy guide

Just wanted to share this site with the newbies that want to learn and are just getting into quadcopter building. The website is buildaquad…

Started by D Young

0 Jan 30, 2015

I won a quad! Need advice.

Hope I posted this in the right place.  Hello everyone.  I just found out I won a new Cheerson CX-20 from one of the many contests I enter…

Started by Michael Hyatt

2 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Michael Hyatt

My first Drone

Hi... Firstly I should point out that I am a total newbi to both drones and r/c in general. I've been toying with the idea about a year an…

Started by BorisTheBuilder

2 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by BorisTheBuilder

Building Quad FPV - My shopping list! Need help + expertise! (newbie here)

Hey guys!Building my first Quad FPV and I'm going to follow this guide;"http://fpvcentral.net/2013/03/high-performance-quadcopter-for-120-s…

Started by Richard Hilton

1 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Richard Hilton

General advice for neural net project; indoor/outdoor multirotor

Hi everyone, I've decided to build a multirotor for experimenting with various machine learning algorithms.  My plan is to have my own algo…

Started by Peter Choy

1 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Johann van de Venter

Need help with the Pixhawk and radio calibration

Hi, all. I am having trouble running the radio calibration on Mission Planner. At the calibration page, I can see for a split second the gr…

Started by forcedINTOflying

3 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by forcedINTOflying

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service