All Discussions Tagged 'newbie' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dualsky 460

Hi all, This is my first noobish post. As a new rc pilot I have been on the steep edge of a vast learning curve. I have started reading…

Started by Mike Sea

8 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sylvester

Little advice needed on Motor ESC and props

Hi, Im planning on building a quadcopter made by me, based on the 3dr quad C version. I have now finished my frame, i know very similar to…

Started by Rodrigo Alvarez Hernandez

4 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by mikel-ange Adelson

Difficulty finding a few answers...

I have been going through the site and forums for almost 4 days with plenty of google searchs for what some of the stuff means... like Mode…

Started by James Hicks

8 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by John Arne Birkeland

First Build - Need Electrical Help

Below it the frame I am going to be using from hobbyking.com for my hexacopter.  Can anyone help with a list of components that I will need…

Started by Andrew Newbury

2 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Andrew Newbury

Ardu for mac/clueless newbie

So, I'm very excited about this whole arducopter thing and I just got mine. I am totally new to all of this and have a tricopter that I bui…

Started by Jarem frye

1 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Chris Anderson

Winter storage for UAVs.

Hello, I have a question regarding UAV storage during the winter. Can the electronics on the UAV survive in my garage (no heating) with the…

Started by Geongsik Lee

2 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Geongsik Lee

Another Newbie, looking to build...

Hello all, merry xmas I have been interested in quadcopters for some time. I have been flying those little ladybug quadcopter toys for a f…

Started by Warren Dunn

2 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Warren Dunn

Total newbie - start with UAV or UGV?

Hey all, I'm a total newbie when it comes to designing and wiring drones. I have some experience flying a Parrot AR Drone and now I'd like…

Started by Michiel Andreae

1 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Testing quadcopter using pc as a power source

Hello guys, I'm another newbie to UAVs (and electronics to an extent). I was wondering, is it possible to power the quadcopter and all its…

Started by Dadamuga Mazino

2 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Dadamuga Mazino

a plethora of ESC problems, beep behavior

I've just finished building my first quadcopter using a kit that's about a year old (APM 1.x). I calibrated all four motors using the manua…

Started by David Cheney

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by David Cheney

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service