All Discussions Tagged 'newbie' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RTF Quad

First post!   I'm in search of an inexpensive, ready-to-fly quadrocopter.  I'm wondering if anything has been done with this with the Ardu…

Started by John Cole

6 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by John Cole

Just beginning my homebrew UAV Career!

Hi All,  I came across this site as part of a passing thought about making a UAV, having done my research i have now made a purchase and h…

Started by roooss

3 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

ArduCopter Newbie Questions

Hey guys, I came across this site from a link on reddit, and I immediately became interested in this project. I think my dad and I are goi…

Started by Cory Gehr

7 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Willy Verschoren

[newbie] Arducopter with TRex 600, and some other questions

I'm a software engineer and an intermediate RC helicopter pilot (so-far focussing on 450-class helicopters).   I'm interested in getting in…

Started by ian.clarke

9 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by ian.clarke

FPV Quadcopter Setup for UAV Recon Missions

Okay I have read the getting started guide, and ArduCopter section along with many other sites with information regarding Quadcopters UAV.…

Started by Alexander B. Levin

4 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Alexander B. Levin

Complete Newbie After Some Advice

Hi everyone,   I am new here and I really like the idea of building my own UAV. As an introduction, my name is Ben and I currently work in…

Started by Benjamin Scholz

4 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Scholz

What is the difference among aeroquad arducopter and mikrokopter?

I am a newbie and working on continuous problems from MK. However, MK is hard to control indoors. Then I found aeroquad and arducopter. Som…

Started by Howard

11 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Cliff Dearden

First drone, electronics help!!!

Hi There, I am getting started on my first FPV drone and still have little knowledge on the electronics. I have purchased the Dragonlink TX…

Started by Tom Kopp

8 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Tom Kopp

Planning to make a Quadcopter with ArduPilot

Hey all, I am new to this field but I want to start to make my own Quadcopter. But I am not sure where to start, here is the list I have so…

Started by kevin Chow

1 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by marshall scholz

Starting out... More than just an intro

It seems that the ArduPilot guys are doing a great job and are really starting to push new development, but I'm having an issue with it all…

Started by RaginBajin

15 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tj Bordelon

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service