All Discussions Tagged 'no' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MAVproxy connection issue with Pixhawk/PX4 - no link

Hi! I've been running MAVproxy on a Lubuntu 14.04 OS as a forwarding tool to communicate with my Pixhawk/PX4 through the mobile network. Th…

Started by Anton Lidbom

5 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Akshay Mahadev TIMMALAPUR

APM 2.5 "No Dataflash Inserted" error, but 3.3V regulator is fine

Hi, I've got a jDrones APM 2.5(not 2.5.x). I had the regulator fail, and had gotten it replaced. After that the board works fine. I've use…

Started by Arunabha Bhattacharya

2 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by jesus

Failsafe. Via Missionplanner or Taranis??

Hi. I have been flying for a few months, but have never set a failsafe on any of my 3 drones. I am looking at it now and I am a bit confuse…

Started by Paul

0 Mar 19, 2017

MR60

No HeatBeats from Mavlink -- The Saga Continues now w/ PixHawk

Thought the problem was a potentially faulty APM 2.6 so unwrapped my PixHawk.  Same problem. In MP, it connects and downloads the firmware…

Started by Forrest Frantz

35 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by konstantinos vasilopoulos

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paladin66

EMAX Simonk ESC on Pixhawk running Arducopter timeout/no beeps/tones

I have searched long and hard for how to use Emax Simonk ESC's with Pixhawk running the latest Arducopter.  The problem is these ESC's have…

Started by Mike Jessup

3 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaPorte

Drone No Fly Zone Maps – Question for Recreational Pilots

The MyROZ app map identifies MyROZ users UAV active flight location and FAA restricted air space. The MyROZ app brings awareness to users U…

Started by Nimsay Montgomery

0 Dec 15, 2015

Which camera to use on my drone?

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a personal project. This project involves a drone which is capable of flying a route by itself an…

Started by Otto Pekel

0 Nov 17, 2015

Pixhawk issues & no GPS after update

This summer around July I decided to update my Pixhawk.  Like usual I plug in a USB and let mission planner do its thing.  It was not until…

Started by Joe Bastulli

0 Aug 27, 2015

GPS will not find satellites or lock

I never had a issue with my GPS until I decide to go for a quick flight today.  The first thing I noticed was that my char set was messed u…

Started by Joe Bastulli

3 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Joe Bastulli

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service