All Discussions Tagged 'object' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

worlds 1st plug n play collision avoidance system for DIY Drone

Reflex Alpha sonar based plug n play collision avoidance system for DIY drone builders simple to install offers level 1 protection to crash…

Started by DR WHO

0 Oct 28, 2018

Drone collision avoidance with Naza v2 and TBS Discovery

Collision avoidance for DIY drone is basically none existent unless you want to pay top dollar or have some coding experience. but one comp…

Started by DR WHO

2 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by DR WHO

Lightware SF02 Distance Sensor with Jetson TX2

Hello, I am working on retrieving data from Lightware SF02 distance sensor with Jetson TX2 on drone. I would like to know how do retrieve d…

Started by Govinda Baweja

0 Aug 28, 2018

Auto object tracking module for drone zoom camera

Yangda Security auto object tracking module (AOTM,including SD version and HD version)is a device that tracks the static/moving target in t…

Started by yangdaonline

3 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Chuck Spaulding

control pixhawk with rasberry pi and make it fly towards a color

Hi I have a competition in one month. I have the quad but I need to make the quad fly above a field and fly to different orange buckets(unk…

Started by Mike

13 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Mike

Autonomous mission with simple object recognition

Hi, I'm about to build a proof-of-concept for a copter application. Generally speaking, the mission will be to use the copter to position a…

Started by Shmuel Kessler

4 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Laser Developer

Adding Object Tracking

I'm adding simple object tracking to the Arducopter code.  I have come up with a system running on a BeagleBoard that has a downward pointi…

Started by Noah Wardrip

8 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Riccardo

Object Avoidance, Source Code help

I'm trying to make a very basic object avoidance program using a bunch of IR sensors, I can read the distances no problem and I don't need…

Started by serafino bp

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by serafino bp

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service