All Discussions Tagged 'octocopter' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Toilet Bowl effect in loiter even after calibration

Hello there,I'm trying to get an octocopter I built to perform well enough on Loiter. Stabilize always works really well, but loiter someti…

Started by Joel

5 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Joel

Suggestion on compact/low profile octocopter motors

Hello DIYdrones community! I’ve been playing around with an idea of electrifying some octocopters I’ve been designing/building with my 4-y…

Started by Yuriy Sklyar

0 Jun 7, 2017

best sprayer drones

hi im looking to buy a sprayer drone as far as i can tell with my research the joyance 15l is the best one on the market today. what are yo…

Started by Justin Brisebois

1 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Guy Compton

Quad vs Hexa vs Octo -copter. (Radial and coaxial) Advantages-Disadvantages?

Hi everyone :)Althought it seems to me it's the first question that comes in mind when building a multirotor, there's not really much inter…

Started by Andy Gongora

29 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Stmpngrnd

Development of a spray system on a Cinestar8 octocopter

Hi, my name's Daniele and I am new here, as well in the UAV world. I have a very peculiar request but I thought many people here have into…

Started by Daniele Ferraretto

3 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Adam R Skelly

Octo-data

I'm creating a database for multicopter parts and available RTF vehicles for a project I am working on and wanted to see what you guys tho…

Started by Zach Smitty

0 Jun 3, 2016

Selling my 3DR Pixhawk Radio

I am selling my 3dr pixhawk. I was building a T810 hexacopter but just dont have the time to finish it. so i am selling my entire drone tog…

Started by tito B

0 Apr 25, 2016

hexa- and octocopter with carbon monocoque, dust and rain proofed

hi folks, want to share with you this new frames i found. FC6-900 - hexacopter, carbon monocoque , 900mm diameter , pluggable arms, dust-…

Started by Sascha Helle

0 Mar 15, 2016

Cinestar 8 with freefly gimbal for sale

Full Cinestar 8 HL RTF with Freely Gimbal and Radian stabiliser built to Coptercam commercial UAV specifications and in excellent condition…

Started by Rob Wisniewski

0 Mar 14, 2016

Another 0cto design

Trying to make something a little more compact than my last design-still haven't had that one in the air-snow and cold!! Anyway I have a 55…

Started by Don Pillow

5 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Don Pillow

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service