All Discussions Tagged 'of' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for a DIY motor

I am looking for a DIY motor to produce 57606.231g of thrust. any ideas?

Started by Jerry

1 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by OG

Angle of Attack Downlink

I would like to add an Angle of Attack (AoA) sensor to my APM2.5 and downlink the data via my 3DR radio to the APM Mission Planner.  Howeve…

Started by Aaron Wyp

14 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by JLJu

what do you think of CUAV produtcts ?

what do you think of CUAV produtcts ? who now use the V5 flight controller ?  welcome to discussion! 

Started by Liang Liang

0 Sep 20, 2018

Yet Another Noob Who Can't Arm Their Motors

I have APM 2.5, Arducopter 2.9.1 and MP 1.2.38, a quadcopter kit. I've been trying for 2 months to get my motors to arm. I perform the armi…

Started by Dave Kellum

20 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by Hamza fayaz

The Ozarks Droners Club

We now have an official Drone Hobbyists Club in SW Missouri. The Ozarks Droners Club is for drone enthusiasts in the Ozarks area including…

Started by Chris Henry

0 Mar 24, 2018

DroneRoute - The Internet of Drones platform

Icevo company is developing the DroneRoute platform, for the Internet of Drones. This allows visualization of all the flying drones on the…

Started by Andrei Covalenco

0 Feb 28, 2018

Coolest! ! ! My drone has two special eyes -- Sharingan & Byakugan

Hi, guys! Have you ever seen the Japanese anime and cartoon-- Naruto ?It is amazing and exciting. For me, Naruto accompanies me to grow…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 19, 2017

How about these configurations of FPV 180mm?

Are you looking for faster setting parts of FPV for racing? I collected and made a list as below, How about these configurations of FPV 180…

Started by Jack

0 Aug 22, 2017

BlHeli and the "boys" making a shit less useful and one dimenional.

Hey Boris and the gang, why have you taken away 1 wire, 4 wire flashing and pretty much forcing ppl to buy something that isn't as useful a…

Started by Peter Martire

0 Mar 20, 2017

Denounce untrusted suppliers and drone manufacturers

Alert - Scam Do not do business with this company - Airbone Drones, 37 Koeberg Rd, Cape Town, 7405, South Africa - www.airbornedr

Started by Claudio Martins Ferreira

3 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Claudio Martins Ferreira

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service