All Discussions Tagged 'off' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

stabilizer is no problem, but Alt hold is crush.

hi  i`m make quad drone use Tarot x4 and Pixhawk (3.4.6 copter). motor number is no problem. and stabilizer mode is no problem too. but whe…

Started by Han seon ho

2 May 16, 2017
Reply by Han seon ho

Help me lift off =D

Hi i am building a dorne for the first time, my drone is a x666 frame with 4 860 Kv engines from turnigy  4x 40c ESC ardupilot 2.6 zippy 50…

Started by Daronfizol

10 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Daronfizol

HELP!!!!! My quad is spinning out of control on take off

I am new at this and i got a eachine wizard and i bent a motor bell so i got new motors but other than that the rest is i guess what you wo…

Started by James williams

2 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by James williams

Auto-TakeOff / Launch to pre-config Altitude, control handback to Pilot - mode (eg like DJI Ph)

Hi All,  Does Copt  3.3.3 support this feature/function/mode  (which I believe is possible with DJI Ph) - Pilot set the correct mode/para…

Started by Gerhard Laubscher

13 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Henri

RF receiver and transmitters - single channel question

Hi, Does anyone deal or know anything about this receiver and transmitter in the link below? I want it to turn on and off  only for now ,on…

Started by Luke

0 Mar 23, 2016

Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

I have read a lot of instructions and watched so many how to videos on this subject but I am still unsure that I have it right. I have spen…

Started by Michael

15 May 6, 2015
Reply by Michael

does Arduplane engage throttle in RTL/Loiter/Circle mode while on the bench?

Hello, I'm a bit confused about the throttle control logics here:   In auto mode and FBWA modes, the throttle works while the plane is on t…

Started by Oscar

1 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Mike Mac

Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

I have read a lot of instructions and watched so many how to videos on this subject but I am still unsure that I have it right. I have spen…

Started by Michael

1 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Michael

Turn off Multi-function LED

Is there any way to turn off the large multi-function LED on the pixhawk? I will not need the light as I will be relying on the piezo and a…

Started by The Sea Captian

1 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by iskess

Extreme Yaw on Take Off -- Solved

-- SOLVED -- The CW motor was spinning faster because one of the Quick Detach Propeller adapter was broken and the prop is not "locked" dow…

Started by Waladi

4 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by John Spencer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service