All Discussions Tagged 'oilpan' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open pins on apm/oilpan

After some searching and some going through the eagle files of the APM and the Oilpan, Im having a hard time finding which pins are open/av…

Started by Knuckles904

11 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by David Cheney

Arducopter 2560 oilpan is bricked! *UPDATE* Now Fixed!

Hello! SO had the below problems and finally hooked up the Hobbyking FTDI USB adaptor to the top of the oilpan and now I have full functio…

Started by Ben Carson

1 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Ben Carson

Baro problems! Help!

Finally, I'm back to the sky =) I've fixed my EPP FPV plane and uploaded latest firmware via Mission Planner. Setup and go! Manual take-o…

Started by YureZzZ

4 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by YureZzZ

Baro went dead after soldering new mag to oilpan.. Strange one..

Greetings all,   In my quest to try to save my oilpan while I await a new mega 2 shipment, I have run into a strange issue.. I replaced th…

Started by Mike R.

4 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Mike R.

What are these switches?

What are the two sets of switches for on the oilpan as indicated by the red arrows? I've been unable to find documentation within the forum…

Started by Jason Tinacci

5 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

Dead IMU?

Hi All, I've been a big fan of this site for a long time- and finally decided to purchase the full APM and ArduCopter kit. The ArduCopter k…

Started by Jake Masters

4 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Jake Masters

oilpan eagle schematic what chips are used? their is no parts list and their is unlabled chips.???

oilpan eagle schematic what chips are used? their is no parts list and their is unlabled chips.??? Could someone please help?

Started by josheeg

1 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by paul hubner

APM Planner + Servo Outputs + X-Plane

Hello Everyone,   I'm trying to run a simulation using X-Plane to get comfortable with the RC system. I'm unable to get an output graph for…

Started by Victor

3 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Victor

Gyros gone crazy

Screencast of Gyros gone crazy   Can anyone suggest why this was happening?  Its random, sometimes after power on I got this, even after a…

Started by Hai Tran

4 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Hai Tran

several errors in tutty on APM powerup

Hello my name is Michael,   I am starting to build an Arducopter. So i soldered everything as discribed on the arducopter page. But i have…

Started by Michael Schwitalla

3 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service