All Discussions Tagged 'on' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP!!!!! My quad is spinning out of control on take off

I am new at this and i got a eachine wizard and i bent a motor bell so i got new motors but other than that the rest is i guess what you wo…

Started by James williams

2 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by James williams

Altitude fluctuating about 10m in auto mode

Hello,friends. My plane is about 5.5kg, wingspan 1.8m.Firmware 3.5 As below 。The altitude fluctuating more than 10m .Here is my te…

Started by farstein

0 May 20, 2016

RF receiver and transmitters - single channel question

Hi, Does anyone deal or know anything about this receiver and transmitter in the link below? I want it to turn on and off  only for now ,on…

Started by Luke

0 Mar 23, 2016

Host Path Setting

Hi, I am following below link for setting up SITL on windows.... http://dev.ardupilot.com/wiki/setting-up-sitl-on-windows/ Below are the i…

Started by Nawaz Pasha

1 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Serge Alain Michaux

is there any thing similar to Roi mode in Arduplain?

Hello I have a plain with a gimbal of all 3 freedoms (tilt ,pan and roll). I want to fly near a point and Lock on that point with my gimbal…

Started by Niv Behar

4 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by tao tao

arducopter 3.2 motors not spinning on arming

Hi everyone, Ive got a F550 converted to 680 with DYS 65oKV motors and APM 2.6. Had 3.1.5 installed initially but upgraded to 3.2.  Since…

Started by Conrad Allen

2 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Conrad Allen

APM Mission Planner 2 crashing after 2.0.15 update...

Hello, since updating to version 2.0.15 i have troubles with the soft when entering in the RC calibration item. I tried uninstalling and…

Started by Nicolas Thils

5 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Nicolas Thils

Strange auto arming after reinstalling APM 2.4b arduplane

Hi all, Wonder if anyone can help shed some light on whats happening here. Just built my 2nd arduplane (also have 3 quad builds under my…

Started by Andrew Brown

4 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Andrew Brown

Mongolia

Hi all, I might be doing doing some AP work in Mongolia. I would like any and all info on things like: UAV rules in Mongolia, i.e. who t…

Started by SKYBORNE

1 May 13, 2013
Reply by Biligzaya Dashkhuu

Is my APM 2.0 broken?

In the pursuit of a vibe free frame i have been experimenting with easy low-cost solutions, and I've come up with a cracker that i will soo…

Started by Dave C

4 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Mark Slater

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service