All Discussions Tagged 'open' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

quadcopter "recipe" with open source firmware (like APM and PX4) running ROS

Hi All, I am a doctoral student and in my project I work on control theory. I want to build a simple quadcopter to test my algorithms on.…

Started by johnny

0 May 20, 2017

How to do acrobatic manoeuvre and formation for multiple drones autonomously.

Hi, is there any way to make multiple drones to perform acrobatic manoeuvre (flip & roll of the drones) autonomously while in formation…

Started by kenisvery

0 Nov 29, 2016

Looking for Open Source Drone

I'd like to connect Arduino hardware to a drone to make it autonomous, but I am not able to attain the needed information on the drone that…

Started by William Schmidt

11 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Ivanovishx

Open Outdoor Robotics platform

The goal of this project is to create a standardized outdoor robotics platform, similar to the Turtlebot.   The platform will be comprised…

Started by Seth King

0 Nov 10, 2015

MAC OS APM 2.6 Firmware load error: "Unable to open COM port: usbmodemfa141"

Hi there! I get this error when trying to upload the hexacopter firmware to an APM 2.6 with MAC OS APM Planner : Any ideas on how I can ge…

Started by Gorka Bengochea

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Gorka Bengochea

New kindle book on open source hardware

Hi All, Please check out the new kindle book on open source hardware and provide your valuable feedback and review. http://www.amazon.com

Started by Girish Maiya

0 Mar 28, 2015

Free/Open Stabilized Camera Gymbal

I did a bit of googling for details on building a camera gymbal but found little.   Is anyone aware of an open hardware camera gymbal proje…

Started by TheArrow

2 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Søren Kuula

3DR Minim OSD vs. HK Minim OSD

As far as I can tell these two products are the exact same thing. 3DR OSD HK Minim OSD What keeps me from buying the cheaper one?!!! Once a…

Started by Kevin Morrow

3 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Sgt Ric

How to make very realistic x-plane scenary

For those who need realsitic environment for X-plane simulation (eg all buildings ) there is an 'easy' way well not so easy for some area,…

Started by Bertrand Duchiron

1 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Paul Marsh

POWERING APM 2.0

Is it an appropriate way to dual supply APM 2.0 ? Please help.

Started by Derin Hakan Karakurt

11 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service