All Discussions Tagged 'opencv' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

9 Apr 18
Reply by Ben Tan

image processing for precision landing

Hi all, I’m looking for a straightforward solution to have a quad land on a small outdoor target area of 1ft x 1ft. Fully autonomous. Accep…

Started by Anthony

33 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Dave Jacob

3DR Solo + Hero4 + OpenCV - making things working together?

Hello! I'm a student of computer science and trying to develop algorithms for drone object tracking for my course project. But I think that…

Started by Alexey Ilyin

3 May 2, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

control pixhawk with rasberry pi and make it fly towards a color

Hi I have a competition in one month. I have the quad but I need to make the quad fly above a field and fly to different orange buckets(unk…

Started by Mike

13 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Mike

Raspberry Pi 2 offboard control of Pixhawk, fly mission and then switch to land on target using Opencv

Hi all.  I'm doing a little project where I want to use a Raspberry Pi 2 to run a python script that sends MAVLINK commands to the Pixhawk…

Started by Hjörtur Geir Björnsson

0 Apr 24, 2016

Real time Drone object tracking using Python and OpenCV

Just in case if someone is interested, I've implemented a simple (fast to be used realtime) tracking mechanism with Python and OpenCV: http…

Started by Christian S. Perone

2 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by John

Integration quadrotor IRIS +, gopro hero 4 camera, own software sending commands to the drone

Hey guys, I'm pretty new working with drones, and I really need help to get start. So, I'm doing a project, I've done a several research ab…

Started by Thiago Rodrigo Félix Cavalcante

1 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Thiago Rodrigo Félix Cavalcante

MAVLink with C/C++ (openCV)

Hi! I'm trying to make some image processing of the video streaming of the drone and then send MAVLink messages. Anybody has incorporated o…

Started by Dani Mas

1 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Gerard Toonstra

IRIS + GoPro + Compuer vision

Hello, I am trying to make some work with an IRIS (not IRIS+), a GOPRO (3+ i think) and some image processing with openCV. But I have some…

Started by Dani Mas

0 Mar 8, 2015

Constant Image processing on a RC flying plane

I would like to use the Raspberry Pi Model B (with camera module) to constantly scan the ground while attached to a RC flying plane. It sho…

Started by Qerim

0 Feb 12, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service