All Discussions Tagged 'optical' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PX4FLOW smart camera

PX4FLOW smart camera Someone knows what is the difference between both sensors, one has a sonar and the other does not have it, my question…

Started by Rogelio Flores

1 May 7
Reply by Rogelio Flores

Is it possible to implement optical flow with a normal camera or webcam? Instead of PX4Flow?

PX4Flow is expensive, I consider implement optical flow algorithm with OpenCV optical flow api and my webcam, does it possible?

Started by seeven

3 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Kushal Gandhi

CE30Solid StateLiDAR Enabling Unimpeded Driving

Mechanical single channel LiDAR is pretty common in our life, but two problems cannot be neglected, i.e. short life span and high price due…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Nov 13, 2017

TFminiMicro LiDAR Module

TFMINI: TFminiMicro LiDAR Module Tiny Yet Powerful TFmini is a milestone for Benewake to promote the process of low cost LiDAR. With its un…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Nov 13, 2017

TF02Single Point Ranging LiDAR

New Generation: Farther and More Stable TF02 is a newly developed product based on the widespread application experience of TF01. It posses…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Nov 13, 2017

Optical flow sensor with minim 3.1, gps and sonar!

Hi! I´m new on this forum and new in drones. In the 3 past month´s I´ve built 4 fpv drones with gimbals, double cameras, transmitter monit…

Started by Per Persson

2 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Jesus Elizondo

error of compiling px4flow in qtcreator

hi all i firstly compile px4flow completely in ubuntu console, and then i open the CMakelists.txt file in qtcreator IDE, and keep the defau…

Started by vorney thomas

1 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by vorney thomas

Getting the ADNS3080 optical flow sensor to work in Arducopter

Hello,  I'm building a quad as my graduation project for electronics engineering. The idea is to use image processing to track and follow a…

Started by Juan Manuel Uteda

1 May 16, 2015
Reply by Juan Manuel Uteda

Sensor assortment / Ardupilot mega 2560 and 1280 plus oil pan

Hi all, I am clearing out my old gear since I just don't fly as much as I would like. I know these boards are old but they can still be use…

Started by David Hummer

3 May 4, 2015
Reply by vf171

px4flow mounting location

Hi- Wondering if someone might be able to help me.  I'm finishing up a 680 hex build.  Trying to figure out the best place to mount the px4…

Started by Eric Krasting

2 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Eric Krasting

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service