All Discussions Tagged 'orientation' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ArduCopter board/compass orientation

I have an APM 2.6 set up on a hexacopter but facing backwards. I have the GPS/Compass also facing backward, so both white arrows on the APM…

Started by Chris Peterson

10 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Dieter Preiser

Mahony AHRS on STM32F401

I have the following problem. I'm trying to implement a filter Mahony / Madgwick used to estimate the orientation of the object. STM32F401…

Started by Aleksander Sawicki

0 Nov 30, 2015

Pixhawk orientation

Hi all, I'm assembling a Tarot X6 with some electronics (LED lights controller, LiDAR, Connex etc.) and I would make the work as clean as p…

Started by ActionDrone

0 Nov 24, 2015

Does apm firmware update changes flight parameters, in particular frame configuration?

Hi everyone, I recently experienced a crash with a 3Drobotics X8 RTF, APM 2.6 firmware 3.1.5. The drone was in the middle of an auto missi…

Started by Lisein

1 May 15, 2015
Reply by Thorsten

VTOL Board Orientation Change In Flight

Hello, I am working on a VTOL quadrotor in which I am trying to change the board orientation in flight from 0 to 34 to avoid a roll invers…

Started by Mark Agate

0 Jan 28, 2015

VTOL Board Orientation Change In Flight

Hello, I am working on a VTOL quadrotor in which I am trying to change the board orientation in flight from 0 to 34 to avoid a roll invers…

Started by Mark Agate

0 Jan 28, 2015

Paint, prop color, and LEDs for orientation and identification: Suggestions?

I'm looking for ways to enhance visual orientation of my quad.  Right now all I've got is green props up front and black in the back.  So i…

Started by Pedals2Paddles

4 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Pedals2Paddles

Has anyone else experienced this weird issue? Complete reverse of direction mid-flight?!?!

I have a custom build that I'm still working on and tuning, but it is in a very flyable state currently. Using ArduPilot 2.5 board and runn…

Started by Ivan Stamatovski

2 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Ivan Stamatovski

APM Orientation for Traditional Heli

I built a TRex 450 with an APM mounted as suggested by Randy but am thinking about changing it and mounting it in a different way that woul…

Started by Graham

8 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Scott Cragoe

APM Orientation

Hy Just tried to use the AHRS Oreintation but without sucess. I like to position the APM YAW 90 ROLL 90 or YAW 270 ROLL 90 but I can't see…

Started by Andy

3 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service