All Discussions Tagged 'out' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY FPV Hexcopter Using Futaba T8J+R2008SB and MultiWii Megapirate Hextronik FC connection issues

I'm new to this forum (and drones in general) and I'm having trouble with my DIY hexcopter. I'm trying to connect my Futaba R2008SB receive…

Started by Joseph Xavier

0 Aug 16, 2018

Crash from around 20m after full throttle climb

Dear sirs, Hope someone can a look at the log file and suggest what I should look into. I've been playing with the copter a bit and towar…

Started by Eddi Maevski

2 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Eddi Maevski

Pixhawk intermittent spinning out of control

Hello Everyone - I'm hesitant to start a new discussion but I can't seem to find any information to solve the problem I'm having. I'm very…

Started by Calvin

8 May 28, 2016
Reply by Calvin

New Hobbyking 40A blueseries ESC burn out!!

I am new to the field of Drones,and would like to learn about it. I built an H quad using hobbyking 40A blue series ESC, 800KV sunnysky out…

Started by Karthik Hebbar

2 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Karthik Hebbar

Help Reading Flight logs after a Crash

Hi all, I am new the Pixhawk world but not to aviation.  I recently had a few incidents with my IRIS+ and am looking for some advice.  I ha…

Started by MsFireFighter662

5 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by MsFireFighter662

Two sep FPV Xmitters Burst into flames

I recently bought a Phantom 2 with Zenm. H3-3D gimbal. It worked well right out of the box and I odered, FPV equipment, iOSD mini, and a Da…

Started by John Olivas

4 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by John Olivas

Troubles Arming after adding FPV gear to Quad

Hey folks,  I am having some issues arming my APM 2.5 quadcopter after adding some fpv gear to it. I have an Deadcat frame, with 1.2ghz for…

Started by Finnius

2 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Finnius

Auto mode APM 2.5 / Out of range TX/RX

What is the default setting when my quad is on mission with waypoints out of range for the transmitter. I've seen several discussion about…

Started by Lars-Erik Andersen

5 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Lars-Erik Andersen

Can't calibrate compass on APM 2.5 - Big offsets

Hello everyone. I'm having a very annoying issue with an APM 2.5 board. I can't manage to do a proper compass calibration. After getting sa…

Started by Pol

6 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Pol

MinimOSD Hardware Development Roadmap

Hi droners.  The subject of this thread is touched upon/discussed in some other threads, but I'm hoping that some EE's at 3DRobotics will c…

Started by Fête Mobile

13 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Gábor Zoltán

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service