All Discussions Tagged 'output' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NMEA output from Mission Planner

Hi Michael, Is it possible to get gps NMEA out from Mission Planner on some port for driving tracking antenna or other software? Ahmed

Started by Ahmed Rehan

2 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Jeremy Stromsoe

a new sonar module...

hi friends, check this SONAR module i found which has a PWM input along with other types. http://www.rhydolabz.com/wiki/?p=4636 i am jus…

Started by Siddharth Shivalkar

2 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Stephan Melchers

Ardupilot Mega 1280 output/input pins numbering

Hello all, I was thinking about the conversion of my old ArduPilot Mega 1280 + Oilspan into a digital level tool. I need to attach an LCD d…

Started by Davide Sandonà

1 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Davide Sandonà

Reassign motor outputs on Pixhawk

The motor 4 output on my friend's Pixhawk seems to be dead. We tested it with multiple ESCs and servos just to be sure. He's setting up a q…

Started by Izzy Brand

0 Jul 9, 2015

How to output corrected yaw to spare motor out

Hi guys, I would like to output the corrected yaw value on my pixhawk (just before it gets mixed with the pitch and roll to the motors out…

Started by maero

0 May 13, 2015

PixHawk Custom Output of IMU, GPS and Compass

Hello everybody. I have a PixHawk and, I want to output the IMU, GPS and Compass data through a port like RC AUX or Serial or any port th…

Started by Jaspher Lopez

0 Feb 23, 2015

main output 1 doesnt exit throttle command pixhawk

Hello, I've just replaced an apm 2.6 for a pixhawk in an x quadcopter, main characteristics are: -2880 props -6S -60A ESCs The fact is i'm…

Started by Pablo Neira

0 Feb 12, 2015

How to write PWM values A0-A12 pins as a Digital Output Pin?? Please help

I've been researching this for a while now and I can't find anything conclusive on how to do what I want to do. Background Im using the APM…

Started by Eric Hunkler

3 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Tania Jorajuria Gomez

mavlink servo_output_raw_t refresh rate

hi all, I have been working on a university project and part of the project evolves analyzing how the pid tuning effects the efficiency of…

Started by Omer

1 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Gerard Toonstra

Pixhawk SBUS support

Hi, I'm using Futaba T8FG Tx and Futaba R6208SB Rx connected to the Pixhawk RC IN port. In the Mission Planner radio calibration page all b…

Started by Veikko Vierola

1 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Veikko Vierola

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service