All Discussions Tagged 'parachute' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For sale: Parachute for UAV/drone (Fruity Chutes Iris Ultra 48")

We are selling this parachute that was used on a 3.5kg fixed-wing survey drone. Asking price: AUD $150 (plus shipping). Location: Perth, We…

Started by Arvista

0 Jan 17

Parachute on geofence reach

Well i am building a gas powered plane with apm 2.5 and i have installed a ballistic parachute which is deployed by a servo, but what i nee…

Started by Joaquin Peraza

12 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Virginijus Grigalis

Parachute deployment freefall payload

Hello friends, First of all, I don't really know in which category could be assigned this post, if you do so, please tell me and I'll modi…

Started by Jorge Fernández

0 Mar 21, 2016

Stop Flyaway

Hi guys, I've read several threads here in "my project" section and just wanted to share my project of preventing flyaways of the drone wit…

Started by Eugene Tukis

5 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Eugene Tukis

Drone with Pixhawk, IR-LOCK Pixy, Standard Pixy, lasers, IR and vision, perhaps via Rasperry Pi?

STAGE 1 (nearly complete) Ok, so I have built (nearly) a Pixhawk quadcopter on an F-450 clone base with some Sunnysky 800kV motors and 3…

Started by Boyd

0 Nov 4, 2015

Servo in Mission Planner

Were using APM 2.5 and trying to test our servos for an autonomous mission that needs to drop off a payload, and were using servos for our…

Started by Ashur Gelyana

4 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Larz

Auto recovery high altitude balloon

I have been interested in space balloons and have always wanted to do some high altitude photography, along with a couple high altitude e…

Started by Daniel Jeffery

3 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Rune Paamand

How to use Parachute for Planes?

Hi, We are flying a X8 plane with Pixhawk and are installing a parachute on it. Instead of only having manual deployment we would like to…

Started by Rui Costa

0 Jun 29, 2015

Parachute setting on Pixhawk with Mission Planner

Dear Diydrones members, Recently, I decided to install a parachute on my drone (an hexacopter running a Pixhawk with latest APMcopter 3.2 a…

Started by Pierre Pomiers

3 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Pierre Pomiers

Parachutes for large multirotors

Looking for the most reliable parachute system for a 16kg 1300mm X8.  Not that I don't trust my Pixhawk, but the payload value is very high…

Started by Shaun Bell

1 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Todd Harper

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service