All Discussions Tagged 'parameters' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FX79 with pixhawk

I would really appreciate anyone who is already flying the FX-79 to post their PID settings, as I bought an FX79 with pixhawk and I began t…

Started by Adrian Ivan

2 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Francisco Loureiro

Flaperons and Stabilization for Flying Wing Parameter Setup

I have a Pixhawk setup with qgroundcontrol and mission planner(I can use either or). My plane is a scratch built flying wing that uses flap…

Started by Nathan

4 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Nathan

What do the acronyms AHRS, AHR2 and CTUN stand for?

I can't seem to find exactly what they mean when I search for them. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers, -Andrew

Started by Andrew A

2 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by whw

Mission Planner 1.3.42 no Full Parameters List

Hi,  I've just updated to the latest mission planner (version 1.3.42) and i was surprised to discover that the there is no more access to t…

Started by Thomasss

6 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Graham Dyer

LAND_DISARMDELAY for copter

Hi! this is my first discussion on DIY Drones I am trying to change the LAND_DISARMDELAY (the timer which disarms the motors if throttle s…

Started by David Bacelj

0 May 6, 2016

ANGLE_MAX

Can anyone elaborate more on this setting. MP only states: "Maximum lean angle in all flight modes" and the posts here on DIY is mostly abo…

Started by Sune Nielsen

0 Sep 12, 2015

APM 2.6 high stability parameter setup

All, I've been experimenting with different parameter settings focused on stability of agility.  I'm wondering if there are any links or s…

Started by Aaron

0 Aug 27, 2015

How to add a Vector3 parameter

Sorry, if this is a very elementary problem. But I haven't able to solve it for 3 straight coding days. :( I'm developing a different type…

Started by Ewing Kang

0 Apr 18, 2015

Test your knowledge! (and help a confused guy) - Parameter Descriptions (entire list and description not on Wiki)

I recently had an episode where my drone would not arm. It was not able to obtain a GPS fix. I'm running: ArduCopter V3.2.1 (36b405fb) PX4…

Started by Rick McEwen

0 Apr 2, 2015

ATT units

what is the unit of roll,pitch, and yaw recorded in ATT after logging files from  APM 2.6

Started by iyad

0 Jan 19, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service