All Discussions Tagged 'parts' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadcopter getting a arducopter, what will i need

Hello! I am building my first quadcopter with the parts listed below that i had recommended. Can i only buy the arducopter and be done with…

Started by Thomas Gabrielsen

4 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Luke Olson

Spare propeller screws/bolts?

Does anyone know where to buy spare bolts for the propellers?  I broke the screw shaft on one.  It doesn't look like APC ships propellers w…

Started by Lee

2 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Lee

Starting a Online Drone Store

Hey Everyone, I thought I would get some opinions from you all.  I am starting a online store focused on FPV and Drones based in the U.S. F…

Started by Christian - CheapDrones.com

22 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Christian - CheapDrones.com

Need advice on parts

Hello, I am rather new to the building of copters, and I am currently in the process of building a quadrotor. I have a small parts list tha…

Started by Kevin C

4 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Kevin C

Prop Adapters 850/880 kva motors

Can anyone tell me the best source of prop adapters for the 3DR arducopters. I ordered some 3mm shaft diameter adapters here in Australia b…

Started by Lloyd Breckenridge

3 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Lloyd Breckenridge

Help with bicopter (parts,ideas/thoughts)

Hi! I'm new here, and also new to rc copters, drones and stuff. What i want is to build a bicopter from scratch with good thrust/lifting ca…

Started by toffefe

1 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Kevin Mahler

Is there a complete parts list?

Is there a complete parts list for creating a Arduplane that flies itself?

Started by Christopher Nolan

1 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

oilpan eagle schematic what chips are used? their is no parts list and their is unlabled chips.???

oilpan eagle schematic what chips are used? their is no parts list and their is unlabled chips.??? Could someone please help?

Started by josheeg

1 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by paul hubner

Northern Ontario Canada forester looking to build an Octo for field work....

Good day,I am a forester from Northern Ontario Canada.  I have been following Mikrokopter, and arducopter more recently.  I am looking to p…

Started by Gerard Lavoie

15 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by TenzinR

Another ArduCopter parts discussion

Hi, I've been following the ArduCopter project for a while now, and have decided to give it a go. Over the last few days I've been reading…

Started by Robert

18 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Robert

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service