All Discussions Tagged 'path' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photo Graph

Hello guys, Everyone will discus here about photography , Photography editing and Photoshop services . Our service are like to Remove White…

Started by Md Solaiman Hossain

2 Aug 12, 2018
Reply by Ethan Smith

Droidplanner 2 vs Droidplanner 3/Tower and "Ground Tracks"

I have been using Droidplanner 2 on an android tablet for a while and just recently upgraded to Droidplanner 3 or now apparently known as T…

Started by Terry

1 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

Flight Path Errors in Mission Planner...

Hello Everyone, I just updated Mission Planner to ver 1.3.41 build 1.1.6110.31287 and have started seeing errors in the flight paths genera…

Started by Craig Thompson

0 Oct 27, 2016

control pixhawk with rasberry pi and make it fly towards a color

Hi I have a competition in one month. I have the quad but I need to make the quad fly above a field and fly to different orange buckets(unk…

Started by Mike

13 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Mike

multiple drone guidance

hey im brand new to drones but i have, in my limited opinion, pretty large aspirations for drones. what im looking for is a program or an i…

Started by Justin Brisebois

0 Jun 19, 2016

Mission Planner file path for prefetched maps, can it be changed?

I noticed you can choose to change the path in mission planner where the logs are saved. Is there any way to change the path where other fi…

Started by Ron LaBorde

2 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Ron LaBorde

google earth flight path export and geotagging using the "wrong" altitude source?

Howdy All, It seems we are not using the “good” data in the google earth flight path or geotagging process. As you can see in the s…

Started by Gabriel DeVault

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Gabriel DeVault

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service