All Discussions Tagged 'payload' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

L3 Thermal-EYE FLIR Thermal Imager Core Infrared Camera Engine $255

We have some left over thermal imager cores. These are the internal infrared camera engines that are in finished products. We have it liste…

Started by Randall Kolchins

5 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Florin Petrutiu

I have a question..

Hi I'm Korean high school student. I am working on my school team work about making a drone and doing some simple experiments. I have to se…

Started by YJ Park

0 Aug 8, 2015

TAROT T18 for heavy lift application

1. Is the frame itself strong enough to to left 20 pounds payload? 2. Do you guys think that It will create enough lift with t-motor U7, 18…

Started by Hovhannes Melikyan

0 Feb 22, 2015

Magfield affecting RelAlt???

Hi everyone, I´m working on a university project building an hexacopter with a payload of 2 kg. Yesterday, I did the first fligth (without…

Started by Juan Rodríguez

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Scott Pritchett

High payload quad

Hi! I'm new to these and I'm on a project to build a quad capable of a 5 kg payload, this seems to be quite high above the normal payloads…

Started by Enrique Garibay

3 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Karen Mack

Feedback sought re; plans for weather balloon + UAV paraglider + higher-capacity multirotor

I'm looking for advice on a few things, it's a long story so I'll start at the beginning:  The Engineering Club at my college wants to laun…

Started by Roy Wilkie

11 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Wyatt Ciomperlik

Special Rc helicopter

Dear friends ,  I would be very happy if someone can help me with some advices about nitro rc helicopter.  I would like to buy or create a…

Started by Gheorghe Armani

2 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Gheorghe Armani

ESC behavior in face of overcurrent

Hi all, What happens if you try to overdrive your ESCs (e.g. put a big motor on a 10A ESC and throttle it all the way up)? Will most ESCs l…

Started by Aaron Curtis

1 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Josh Potter

Payload Questions

Hello All - I have a question about payload.  A collaborator and I are looking to build a drone with ~3000 dollars. We want to attach a pro…

Started by Sean Estelle

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Kenneth Bailey

High Altitude Balloon Equipment Retreval

Dear all,  I have been working on a high altitude balloon system with a glider to return your equipment called GPSBoomerang a product I b…

Started by Nathan Harris

29 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Ehren

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service