All Discussions Tagged 'photo' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MR60

Photography Metric

Would like to get suggestions on how we can measure the quality of a video and still photography. Metrics will be important to improve two…

Started by Forrest Frantz

19 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

TED Future and current quadcopter capabilities

A friend shared this, and I thought it would be most appropriate for a first post to share with new friends, just for mind expansion and di…

Started by R Todd Eastman

2 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by R Todd Eastman

Unstable loiter and rtl, but impressed with 2.9.1b and f450 combo

I started my very first rc a month ago, after some frustration were finally able to fly the quad. My goal is to do aerial photo some day bu…

Started by West

5 May 10, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

No compas data in GPX files

I have no compass data when I create GPX files from TLogs. In another thread someone said that you must have teh compass option on to creat…

Started by Bret C

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Richard Brown

What do I need for full AP clasic heli?

Hi.   I was thinking of building a ArduCopter based quad, but I realized that I have an unbuild HK 500CMT in my closet...   This is the ord…

Started by Bjørn Didriksen

1 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Best camera for a small indoor amateur/beginner drone

I'm completely new at this hobby, I am in the process of putting together a basic quadcopter and for when I'm finished I was looking into s…

Started by Koenigspiel

1 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Haidar Abu Bakar

Will Pay Consulting Fee for Assembling AP Platform

Good afternoon,   My name is Toby Younis. I'm a documentary film maker. Here is a sample of my recent work:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?

Started by Toby Michael Younis

3 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Brad Carter

Face Recognition sample.

The Vancouver Canucks Fan Zone along Georgia St. for Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Final was captured at 5:46 pm on June 15, 2011. It is m…

Started by Andrew Van Der Plaats

1 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Castillonis

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service