All Discussions Tagged 'photogrammetry' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Processing orthophoto data with Pix4D is quite slow. Any other photogrammetry software recommendations? Which ortho-mosaicing software is faster?

Processing orthophoto data with Pix4D is quite slow. Any other photogrammetry software recommendations? Which ortho-mosaicing software is f…

Started by Milasha

2 Mar 22
Reply by JP

What is the best platform for mapping around 300km of highway?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what you think is the best solution (price/quality/ease of use) for mapping around 300km (180 miles) of…

Started by SILVERZORRA

53 Feb 19
Reply by Mauricio

Terrestrial photogrammetry: No drone - Do It Yourself

Terrestrial photogrammetry: an economical but rigorous process in terms of capture. Modeling of the Pinet dam (Aveyron) and 3D rendering vi…

Started by Drones Imaging

1 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by criro1999

Interactive 3D model of city Imst (Austria)

Click here Model created and hosted on Melown.com.

Started by Tomas Slavkovsky

0 Mar 22, 2017

Mobius ActionCam Image Distortion correction for aerial mapping and plant health analysis

Dear Drone Enthusiasts, I have a mobius actioncam which is modified to take near infrared spectrum for plant health analysis...i have attac…

Started by Suman Ghimire

1 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Mike Boland

Share a CHDK script for both distance trigger and intervalometer

Hi  I like to share a CHDK script, which combines both triggered by usb signal and by intervalometer. The most popular script for UAV pho…

Started by Shouyeh Gong

0 Jan 19, 2017

Photogrammetry with thermal imaging of the West facade of the Paris town hall

See more

1 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Giovanni - iGV

Pixhawk camera triggering and GPS geotagging

Hi all, For my surveying X6 I will use the Pixhawk with APM and Seagull #REC triggered from the flight controller. In this way the Pixhaw…

Started by ActionDrone

0 Jun 11, 2016

Topographic survey by drone & photogrammetry: impressive 3D modeling of the Pic du midi d'Ossau (2885m).

Click for 3D visualization

9 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by ActionDrone

Commercial operators: turn single flights into repeat work with Propeller

Hi all, First off, huge props to the devs on the Pixhawk firmware, and Mission/APM Planner -  We have a handful of multi's and planes we fl…

Started by Rory San Miguel

0 Apr 3, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service