All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UAV Generated Point Cloud Classification

Ok, so this may be a more advanced topic than normally found on this forum. But I am struggling to classify the point clouds generated with…

Started by Jaime Machuca

34 5 hours ago
Reply by Fajar Andi Sugiyanto

What is the best platform for mapping around 300km of highway?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what you think is the best solution (price/quality/ease of use) for mapping around 300km (180 miles) of…

53 Feb 19
Reply by Mauricio

The Perfect Camera System - Can anyone do this?

I have spent 7 years messing with drones.  I've used them from a 500lb UAV down to 55g of weight.  I know how to design them and conduct op…

Started by Chad Frazer

18 Feb 19
Reply by Sam Thibodeau

new start with the ebee by Sensefly

We are getting a new start with Sensefly that promises us a new relationship with our Ebee, hopefully one that get us a lot of good aerial…

Started by Daniel Paez

12 Jan 26
Reply by Jose Anibal Cortes

When is a gimbal not a gimbal?

I am building a hex machine to carry a small DSLR for still photography. I have been working on a 3D gimbal and things are going well.  In…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Feb 15, 2017

GoPro Hero HD first version- Making full spectrum( Removing IR filter)

I have first version of gopro hero 1 HD ( without screen version). I want to take out the IR filter from the camera to make it work in full…

Started by Suman Ghimire

2 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Suman Ghimire

6-7 Hour Flight time over ocean - some questions

Hey everyone!  I'm new here but I've been reading/researching around this site and its forums for weeks.  I've learned a lot and tried to r…

Started by Dronez

30 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by David L.

Thermal Camera - Aerial Mapping

Hi everyone how has same knowledge about thermal cameras I am geo-scientist and is interested in doing Thermal Mapping with my Skywalker 18…

Started by Jaco

9 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by David

My New Website

My new website for my drone business.

Started by John Wheeler

3 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Dennis Cane

Who wants to help design a heavy duty 3 axis handheld camera gimbal?

G'day guys, I fly and shoot aerial photography not only with UAV's but also fly choppers and planes for my work. Video is something I hav…

Started by Craig Willoughby

0 May 19, 2016

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service