All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How big is the impact of 5G on drones?

Aerial photography, inspection, logistics, plant protection, surveying, security and other applications in the field of UAV industry, the l…

Started by phyngineer

0 Oct 12

Tips to extend drone battery life

Battery is the heart of any technology devices. Especially, with portable devices, they will become useless without battery. One of them is…

Started by Beat Color

1 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Jake Jhonson

For sale: Photo Editing for aerial photographs

Beat Color is a Multinational Real Estate Aerial Photo Editing Service Provider. Located in Vietnam, Beat Color is proud to deliver service…

Started by Beat Color

1 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Jake Jhonson

Developer

UAV Generated Point Cloud Classification

Ok, so this may be a more advanced topic than normally found on this forum. But I am struggling to classify the point clouds generated with…

Started by Jaime Machuca

34 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Fajar Andi Sugiyanto

What is the best platform for mapping around 300km of highway?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what you think is the best solution (price/quality/ease of use) for mapping around 300km (180 miles) of…

Started by SILVERZORRA

53 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Mauricio

The Perfect Camera System - Can anyone do this?

I have spent 7 years messing with drones.  I've used them from a 500lb UAV down to 55g of weight.  I know how to design them and conduct op…

Started by Chad Frazer

18 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Sam Thibodeau

new start with the ebee by Sensefly

We are getting a new start with Sensefly that promises us a new relationship with our Ebee, hopefully one that get us a lot of good aerial…

Started by Daniel Paez

12 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Jose Anibal Cortes

When is a gimbal not a gimbal?

I am building a hex machine to carry a small DSLR for still photography. I have been working on a 3D gimbal and things are going well.  In…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Feb 15, 2017

GoPro Hero HD first version- Making full spectrum( Removing IR filter)

I have first version of gopro hero 1 HD ( without screen version). I want to take out the IR filter from the camera to make it work in full…

Started by Suman Ghimire

2 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Suman Ghimire

6-7 Hour Flight time over ocean - some questions

Hey everyone!  I'm new here but I've been reading/researching around this site and its forums for weeks.  I've learned a lot and tried to r…

Started by Dronez

30 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by David L.

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service