All Discussions Tagged 'pi' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wire raspberry pi to pixhawk

Hi I have been following the raspberry pi to pixhawk connection using mavlink tutorial on ardupilot. I am using a raspberry pi 3. When I di…

Started by Mike

11 Jun 29
Reply by XBStation 4G UAV Solution

IP camera

Hello, I am looking for an IP camera or some other camera that can be programmed and used with Raspberry Pi. I want to use it for some appl…

Started by Harish

4 May 28, 2018
Reply by Harish

Stuck on waiting for heartbeats from /dev/ttyAMA0

Hello, I am trying to connect Rpi 3 Model B to flight controller (Dropix) and establish communication between them. I am following http://…

Started by Akshay Mahadev TIMMALAPUR

0 Apr 23, 2018

Compatible boards

I'm looking for a small board (Rpi-size) that will run Dronekit AND has 4 real hardware serial ports. I don't want to use USB->RS-232 co…

Started by Charles Linquist

1 Feb 18, 2018
Reply by Chris Anderson

pixhawk + Raspberry pi Zero w

hi guys, trying to set up my rpi zero w with pixhawk as per these insructions: http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/raspberry-pi-via-mavlink.html

Started by david

11 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by david

How to send MAVLink commands from a Python program from Raspberry Pi?

Hey! I have read a question like this before but didn't really helped me. I would like to know what is the easisest way to send "Roll/Pitch…

Started by Imets Tamás

1 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by Fnoop

Need help in making a quadcopter

Hey, I need some help to make a surveillance quad-copter with the raspberry pi and pi cam(I'm fine with an arduino also, if it's possible).…

Started by The Devil

2 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by The Devil

Gyro-controlled revolving headlamp project

This morning I got the idea of using a 3-axis gyro module lsuch as the 10-DOF IMU along with a Raspberry Pi to control a continuous rotatio…

Started by Technophant

1 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Technophant

MAVProxy ignores input?

I have set up a Raspberry Pi 3 to communicate with the Pixhawk via MAVProxy. When it works, it great, but there are many times where it doe…

Started by rsj

25 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Fnoop

Cheap Arduino Drone Project

Hi there  :)  , Right now, I am busy on a project, called "The HoboDrone" to make a cheap ass drone. It is my intention to make a DIY guid…

Started by Prestigious Hobo

0 May 22, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service