All Discussions Tagged 'pid' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yet another PID tuning problem?

Greetings,  I have been developing a quadcopter from scratch for a while and I am really at the edge at the moment. The reason is that I ju…

Started by nxan

0 Aug 9, 2016

Pitch oscillation on Auto

I get significant pitch oscillations on auto once it reaches the desired altitude. It's about a 5-6m drop with a period of 5-6 seconds.  Be…

Started by Chris Morin

6 May 20, 2016
Reply by farstein

F450 with APM2.8 hard to Fly crashes alot

Hello everyone. Im new to the quadcopter rc flying and i have build my own quad from ebay.  here are my specs 2212 920KV Brushless Motor 10…

Started by Joakim Lindh

1 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by andi azhar

Tricopter pid

hi i am building a tricopter, i am making the flight controller out of an arduino and have a few questions. 1.> so i assume the esc shou…

Started by shubh banerjee

0 Nov 17, 2015

My Drone Hangar - Impressive new WebApp

Hey fellas. Im AndresCL, a developer/fpv entusiast that has used some free time to start a tiny web app for you Drone Owners. REGISTER HERE…

Started by AndresCL

0 Oct 15, 2015

Odd autotune values AC 3.2.1

First of all, came from naza and never looked back. AC is one of the best controllers i have ever used! My most recent build is a fairly l…

Started by Tom

6 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Fnoop

3.2.1 APM Hexa AutoTune bad pid's.

Hi I have problem with autotune. The whole process is progressing well but new PID's are terrible. I did autotune few times always in per…

Started by piku

0 May 11, 2015

QAV540 + Pixhawk shaky video

QAV540+ Pixhawk Shaky video New 540 seems to fly ok but the video is very bad. It shakes, not really a jello...more of a shake. Tried new p…

Started by Chris Woods

0 Mar 4, 2015

Yaw discontinuity at 180 degrees for PID

Hello, I have the same problem as: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10697844/how-to-deal-with-the-discontinuity-of-yaw-angle-at-180-degre

Started by Gregoire Gentil

3 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Droemer

mavlink servo_output_raw_t refresh rate

hi all, I have been working on a university project and part of the project evolves analyzing how the pid tuning effects the efficiency of…

Started by Omer

1 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Gerard Toonstra

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service