All Discussions Tagged 'pilots' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drone study

Hi Everyone, I am drone pilot for more than 3 years, therefore I decided to run my Thesis on Drones, Drones are the future of humanity, for…

Started by Jerry MC

2 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Jerry MC

And Even The Military Has Its Flyaway Drone Problems.

Hard to believe perhaps, or not. When I think of the military, part of me thinks of MASH, the TV show. This is not to say that I disrespect…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Feb 16, 2017

Amazon's Newest Patent for Drone Deliveries.

Consider the parachute. How long has it been around for? In a sense, it may be one of the more versatile inventions out there. It helped br…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Feb 15, 2017

Drone Pilots & Video Editors wanted ( must have both skills)

You know how to fly sharp, still and in close range ? You know how to edit videos ? You want to make a job out of your passion ? Virtuair…

Started by Virtuair

1 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Michal Rus

UAV operators and service providers

Can someone please tell me where I can find a list of UAV operators who do surveying, mapping, inspections, etc. I am trying to create a da…

Started by Mearon Okonsky

1 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

London Calling: UK Multi Rotor Pilots Needed in April

UK multi rotor pilots needed the week of April 9-13, 2014. This is a general call for a project in the London area and we are looking for 5…

Started by earthpatrol

3 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by earthpatrol

US Army plans for UAVs

Did not see this anywhere: http://tinyurl.com/2472bb Terminator-style aerial killbots are getting closer and closer.

Started by Cosgood Furquiff

1 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by problah

Strategypage UAV Coverage

Not sure if you guys have seen this page: http://tinyurl.com/yw36ta Strategypage is a real military resource, in fact, it is the only one…

Started by Cosgood Furquiff

1 Oct 19, 2007
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service