All Discussions Tagged 'pins' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Analog Signal Output through Analog Pins

Hi,  I am trying to customize the analog pin in a way such that the pin outputs analog signals between 0-5V to an amplifier with respect t…

Started by Patolemy

9 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Ran Van

APM Rover Motor Driver using L2983D Dual H Bridge.

hello friends, i have built a 4 wheel driver Rover using a Aurdino Uno board with a L298D Dual H Bridge Motor Driver. i wish to replace t…

Started by Siddharth Shivalkar

3 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Johar Palacita

ArduPilot Analog Pins reading?

Hey everyone, I was wondering is their a way that I can read the values from the analog pins on the APM 2.6 via a python script? 

Started by Christopher Seruge

0 Aug 12, 2015

APM output voltage on pins 3-4 unresponsive. Toubleshooting tips?

Greetings drone community!  First time poster here.   I've been getting through my first arducopter build and have hit a snag that I'm havi…

Started by Matt Pavlik

11 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Duncan J

Apm 2.5 Power monitoring Issue

Hi everyone;  I harmed my ardupilots battery sensor(for ATTO pilot pin A1,A2) pins accedientally. I want to change these pin to use again…

Started by Ufuk Irmak

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Ufuk Irmak

ArduPilot - Customize Analog Pins

Hi, How can I programm the analog pins? I want to have 2 buttons (on computer or remote control). If one of these buttons is pressed there…

Started by Gert-Jan Andries

4 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Mell

Open pins on apm/oilpan

After some searching and some going through the eagle files of the APM and the Oilpan, Im having a hard time finding which pins are open/av…

Started by Knuckles904

11 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by David Cheney

MR60

Power for analog pins (servos for roll/tilt, sonar, etc)

Hi, On a 3DR quad arducopter, I am powering the APM2.5 with JP1 off and using the 5v input from the 3DR power module BEC (connects through…

Started by Hugues

3 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Hugues

T3

No power from RC Pins

hi to all,    After several succesfull flights with my Arduplane (v2.26) i have problem. when i plug my 3s lipo to esc, only a red led(PWR)…

Started by James

14 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Jeb Bailey

Referencing the additional pins AN0-AN5

I am hooking up a couple of additional digital lines to AN4 and AN5 as labeled on the IMU. How do I reference them as digital pins from wit…

Started by Preston

2 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Preston

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service