All Discussions Tagged 'pitot' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

This is another post on this problem, this will be the most thorough.  I am not the only one with this issue as it dates back to at leas…

Started by Chad Frazer

49 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

Use of hot-wire anemometer for wind speed estimation

I've wondering if the use of a hot-wire anemometer such as the $17 Modern Device one could be an alternative to pitot tubes: https://modern…

Started by Jose A. J. Berni

1 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

Forgive my ignorance...Looking for a telemetry system

Good day yuh'all.... I have been into RC for 40 years!! But the FPV gig is new to me! I am hoping the vast experience here can suggest som…

Started by Mike Stroup

1 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Mike Stroup

Pitot Tube

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement pitot tube for the older style airspeed kit?  I looked on in 3DR store but didn't see the tu…

Started by Tim Mulder

4 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Hein du Plessis

Air speed install.

I recently bought an air speed install sensor and was about to hook it up with my APM on my bixler. Everything is pretty much diagrammed an…

Started by mP1

1 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Martin Poller

Question about pitot tube placement

I am in the process of setting up a new airframe and I have a question about the placement and length of the tubing. Since the active is no…

Started by Jeremy

8 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by YureZzZ

Pitot Tube mounting

Thought I'd share a couple of pics of the system I'm using to mount the pitot tubes on my Bixler. I'm also using it to mount on the wing of…

Started by Warren Eather

4 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Warren Eather

Pitot Static Designs

Hey Everyone.   I have a front prop plane i've been using with my ardupilot. I am installing the pitot static kit for airspeed into it, I h…

Started by C.S. Wilson

1 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Mike Lantz

APM all-in

Ok so my lil Easystar is getting a little bigger.Initial configuration: APM, Oilpan, MediaTek GPS, R617FS receiver, eTronix ESC, Hacker A30…

Started by Ritchie

6 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Doug Weibel

Data telemetry range issues

We currently have a functioning ardupilot being used as a data telemetry unit. However, through field testing, we have found that the range…

Started by John

43 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by John

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service