All Discussions Tagged 'pitot' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

This is another post on this problem, this will be the most thorough.  I am not the only one with this issue as it dates back to at leas…

Started by Chad Frazer

49 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

Use of hot-wire anemometer for wind speed estimation

I've wondering if the use of a hot-wire anemometer such as the $17 Modern Device one could be an alternative to pitot tubes: https://modern…

Started by Jose A. J. Berni

1 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

Forgive my ignorance...Looking for a telemetry system

Good day yuh'all.... I have been into RC for 40 years!! But the FPV gig is new to me! I am hoping the vast experience here can suggest som…

Started by Mike Stroup

1 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Mike Stroup

Pitot Tube

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement pitot tube for the older style airspeed kit?  I looked on in 3DR store but didn't see the tu…

Started by Tim Mulder

4 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Hein du Plessis

Air speed install.

I recently bought an air speed install sensor and was about to hook it up with my APM on my bixler. Everything is pretty much diagrammed an…

Started by mP1

1 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Martin Poller

Question about pitot tube placement

I am in the process of setting up a new airframe and I have a question about the placement and length of the tubing. Since the active is no…

Started by Jeremy

8 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by YureZzZ

Pitot Tube mounting

Thought I'd share a couple of pics of the system I'm using to mount the pitot tubes on my Bixler. I'm also using it to mount on the wing of…

Started by Warren Eather

4 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Warren Eather

Pitot Static Designs

Hey Everyone.   I have a front prop plane i've been using with my ardupilot. I am installing the pitot static kit for airspeed into it, I h…

Started by C.S. Wilson

1 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Mike Lantz

APM all-in

Ok so my lil Easystar is getting a little bigger.Initial configuration: APM, Oilpan, MediaTek GPS, R617FS receiver, eTronix ESC, Hacker A30…

Started by Ritchie

6 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Doug Weibel

Data telemetry range issues

We currently have a functioning ardupilot being used as a data telemetry unit. However, through field testing, we have found that the range…

Started by John

43 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by John

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service