All Discussions Tagged 'pixhawk' (378)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Power level on 3DR radio

Good day all The first 2 phases of my second drone is complete. I now have: F450 frame2312 motorsBl-Heli32 (40A) ESC9450S propsRXSR Frsky…

Started by John Longland

0 on Friday

Pixhawk throttle till 50% + wobble

Hello, I've built quite a lot drones with APMs 2.8 but it's my first time with Pixhawk 2.4.8 and I got the following problem. Drone throttl…

Started by Sotiris Papadopoulos

0 on Wednesday

RC Pixhawk Landing Issues

Hi everyone, I'm trying to land a Sig Kadet with a glow engine but I am having issues landing at the right spot. The decent rate is around…

Started by Leonardo Georgescu

0 Jun 8

Minimal example of passing decoded MavProxy data to another program?

I'm new to MavProxy (and to MavLink data in general) but just succeeded in installing it and running it interactively on a Raspberry Pi ph…

Started by Grant Petty

1 Jun 4
Reply by Grant Petty

Increase PX4 Flash Log Rate

I am trying to increase the sampling rate of the DataFlash logs being saved to the MicroSD card on Pixhawk. (Primarily raw IMU data). I'm u…

Started by Jamie M

0 Jun 4

Pixhawk with DJI Lightbridge

Has anyone been able to configure a Pixhawk to work with a lightbridge HD link? I'm able to get the Lightbridge control signals to the pixh…

Started by Chris L

68 Jun 3
Reply by Rafael Mendy

Pixhawk crash, I would appreciate some help to analyze log

Hi community, Sadly my quad crashed after 21 minutes of flying, everything seemed normal before quad suddenly fell from the sky. I have b…

Started by Jan Overby

10 Jun 3
Reply by saints5354

Creating a Swarm/Multiple UAV flight

Hi all, I am attempting to create a multi-vehicle flight using Ardupilots built in swarm feature.  I am trying to get this done on a tight…

Started by Matthew Domanic

0 May 22

Composite Scratch Built with Rascal 110 wing

I am a couple weeks into a new project I started.  The goal is make a long endurance (2+ hours) aircraft capable of carrying a couple pound…

Started by Charles K Taylor

6 May 14
Reply by Lyn Rees

Is AUAV v2.1 project still alive?

Hi, i wanted to build a new vehicle together with my son and wanted to buy new AUAV board but the site link to it - http://www.auav.co/pro

Started by Paul Atkin

2 May 2
Reply by Cala

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service