All Discussions Tagged 'pixhawk' (405)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk with DJI Lightbridge

Has anyone been able to configure a Pixhawk to work with a lightbridge HD link? I'm able to get the Lightbridge control signals to the pixh…

Started by Chris L

74 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Harish

Attopilot 180A burn with DJI S1000

Hi, Today I had a major crash with a DJI S1000 with Pixhawk controller. The power module was an attopilot 180A. I was flying at about 30m w…

Started by Cristóbal Valdivieso

1 Nov 27, 2019
Reply by vyoufinder

Drone Wiring Troubles (4in1 esc with a Pixhawk 4)

Hello there, I'm a 1st time drone builder and am having some troubles getting my head around all of the wiring. Above is a picture of my…

Started by Jack Cross

0 Nov 26, 2019

Formerly working Pixhawk IO board problem / now bricked? Factory reset possible?

10 days ago recently bought a new Pixhawk intended for use with a flying wing, and a Futaba R7008 receiver.When I first got it I loaded all…

Started by Piers C

20 Nov 24, 2019
Reply by vyoufinder

Connecting Multiple Pixracer r15's to One Computer?

Hello all, I had a couple quick questions about the Pixracer r15. I am new to flight controllers so if these are noobie questions then I a…

Started by Kyle

3 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by Andreas Gazis

Wire raspberry pi to pixhawk

Hi I have been following the raspberry pi to pixhawk connection using mavlink tutorial on ardupilot. I am using a raspberry pi 3. When I di…

Started by Mike

11 Jun 29, 2019
Reply by XBStation 4G UAV Solution

Ardupilot on Pixhawk 4 Boat

Hello, I am trying to get a pixhawk 4 to run ArduRover on an RC boat with a steering servo and a throttle motor/ESC.  So far I have gotten…

Started by Jeremy Friedman

0 Jun 18, 2019

Available platforms for research with quadrotor UAVs indoor

I know, it is a 1 Million dollar question but I would like to know your opinion about it.  If you would be able to start your own research…

Started by desmond13

4 Apr 29, 2019
Reply by desmond13

GPS Rollover week - will it make our small cheap recievers useless?

GPS timer info, received comes from the sats, and works on a 1,024 week cycle. That 1024 week cycle resets back to zero this year on April…

Started by Paul Tegler

0 Mar 27, 2019

Pixhawk 2.1 Hardware Limitations

Hello, I wanted to ask about the limits of the accelerometer and gyroscope in the pixhawk. I wish to use the pixhawk as a flight controlle…

Started by Sohaib Ahmed

0 Mar 26, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service