All Discussions Tagged 'pixhawk' (391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joystick sensitivity on Mission PLanner

Good day all I have a quad ( pixhawk 2.4.8 ) runing Copter 3.5.5 on a 450 frame. I can fly my drone with a joystick via mission planner, b…

Started by John Longland

0 on Thursday

Android app for drone

Hi, I am new to Ardupilot, I want to develop android app to control drone. As a initial step i want to send waypoints(mission) from android…

Started by prasannab

2 Sep 16
Reply by Adam Goldenstein

Can't compile for PixHawk on Windows

I'm using Windows7/32 I used the instructions found at: http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/building-px4-with-make.html I downloaded the PX4 t…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Sep 15

Pixhawk goes out of control on a Research quadcopter

Hello there, We built a quadcopter for research and development purposes. We turned on all failsafe parameters and checked all sensors cali…

Started by ogun

0 Sep 12

Quad almost flew away in Loiter mode.

Guys, I am having an issue with Loiiter mode on my Arducopter.  Here is what happened. I was hovering at about 2Meter ( eye level ) altitu…

Started by FPVGenie

0 Aug 28

Pozyx + ArduRover Integration

Hi,  I wanted to know if someone has tried an indoor localisation for Ardurover the way it has been done for Arducopter here: http://ardupi…

Started by Raghavv Goel

1 Aug 27
Reply by Raghavv Goel

Hexaxopter maiden a success , but ....

Good day all Just completed a very basic ( I have to say ) hexacopter. Just a FC, radio and GPS. But a start non the less !!! It was a suc…

Started by John Longland

0 Aug 26

Non-GPS loiter using POZYX

Hi, I am currently doing a project of drone to loiter in an indoor environment where GPS is unavailable. In this case, I use POZYX to do my…

Started by Avrilynn

2 Aug 24
Reply by Raghavv Goel

Nano Talon or similar plane, with Pixhawk - is it possible?

Hi all I am looking for a fixed wing UAV for mapping purposes. It must be able to carry a compact downward looking sensor (dimensions: 10x6…

Started by Boas61

8 Aug 19
Reply by Warren Rose

Pixhawk with DJI Lightbridge

Has anyone been able to configure a Pixhawk to work with a lightbridge HD link? I'm able to get the Lightbridge control signals to the pixh…

Started by Chris L

69 Aug 2
Reply by Choppy

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service