All Discussions Tagged 'pixhawk' (366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nano Talon or similar plane, with Pixhawk - is it possible?

Hi all I am looking for a fixed wing UAV for mapping purposes. It must be able to carry a compact downward looking sensor (dimensions: 10x6…

Started by Boas61

6 yesterday
Reply by gewe

BEST OPEN-SOURCE DRONES

Hey guys! I'd like to know if any of you have any opinions on open source drones on the market. I'd like to write scripts and codes for dro…

Started by Yabo Abdo

5 on Monday
Reply by James D.

Available platforms for research with quadrotor UAVs indoor

I know, it is a 1 Million dollar question but I would like to know your opinion about it.  If you would be able to start your own research…

Started by Fabrizio

2 Feb 16
Reply by Fabrizio

Pixhawk Mini RC Passthrough

Hi, I have a Pixhawk Mini powering a hexacopter and I need to pass through a couple auxiliary channels. Six of the main output PWM channel…

Started by Jamie M

0 Feb 15

How to enable PX4FLOW control to update the local position for Pixhawk!

Hi, I am new to pixhawk. I am using pixhawk 2.4.8 and PX4 firmware version 1.5.5. Please let me know, how could i enable PX4FLOW to update…

Started by Muneeb

0 Feb 14

Pixhawk Mini Telemetry with FLIR

Hi, I am currently working on a hexacopter powered with the Pixhawk Mini FCS. It is currently using the 915MHz telemetry radio to communic…

Started by Jamie M

4 Feb 7
Reply by Jamie M

Non-GPS loiter using POZYX

Hi, I am currently doing a project of drone to loiter in an indoor environment where GPS is unavailable. In this case, I use POZYX to do my…

Started by Avrilynn

0 Jan 18

View sensor data from Arduino through Pixhawk

I have a pressure sensor connected to an Arduino via I2C. I may add other sensors as well. But anyways, I also plan to connect the Arduino…

Started by Otis Johnson

4 Jan 17
Reply by Hugues

How to send MAVLink commands from a Python program from Raspberry Pi?

Hey! I have read a question like this before but didn't really helped me. I would like to know what is the easisest way to send "Roll/Pitch…

Started by Imets Tamás

1 Jan 6
Reply by Fnoop

Difference between MP radius field and copter's WPNAV_Radius

Mission planner radius field is in the meters range while copter's is in cm. Im very unsure as to which waypoint radius parameter is being…

Started by Melvin

0 Dec 24, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service