All Discussions Tagged 'pixhawk' (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Non-GPS loiter using POZYX

Hi, I am currently doing a project of drone to loiter in an indoor environment where GPS is unavailable. In this case, I use POZYX to do my…

Started by Avrilynn

1 on Friday
Reply by Kingbite

Nano Talon or similar plane, with Pixhawk - is it possible?

Hi all I am looking for a fixed wing UAV for mapping purposes. It must be able to carry a compact downward looking sensor (dimensions: 10x6…

Started by Boas61

7 Mar 7
Reply by Boas61

Using ground stations to upgrade Pixhawk Mini firmware

Hi all,  I have bought my first drone for a computer science project, and am struggling to get the transmitter to talk to the flight contr…

Started by Matt

0 Mar 4

How to Shoot DCS-Wx350 sony camera from pixhawk

Dear DIY Drones, I have got a new DSC-WX350 camera for been used  in a fixed wing plane for precision agriculture analysis and I don't kno…

Started by obarrero

0 Feb 28

How to fake Gps signals to takeoff in GPS-denied area?

I tried taking off in GUIDED_NOGPS mode(MAVproxy), it shows "take off started" but nothing happens. Please can anyone help me? I want to le…

Started by Kushal Gandhi

0 Feb 25

Hey guys! I'd like to know if any of you have any opinions on open source drones on the market. I'd like to write scripts and codes for dro…

Started by Yabo Abdo

5 Feb 19
Reply by James D.

Available platforms for research with quadrotor UAVs indoor

I know, it is a 1 Million dollar question but I would like to know your opinion about it.  If you would be able to start your own research…

Started by Fabrizio

2 Feb 16
Reply by Fabrizio

Pixhawk Mini RC Passthrough

Hi, I have a Pixhawk Mini powering a hexacopter and I need to pass through a couple auxiliary channels. Six of the main output PWM channel…

Started by Jamie M

0 Feb 15

How to enable PX4FLOW control to update the local position for Pixhawk!

Hi, I am new to pixhawk. I am using pixhawk 2.4.8 and PX4 firmware version 1.5.5. Please let me know, how could i enable PX4FLOW to update…

Started by Muneeb

0 Feb 14

Pixhawk Mini Telemetry with FLIR

Hi, I am currently working on a hexacopter powered with the Pixhawk Mini FCS. It is currently using the 915MHz telemetry radio to communic…

Started by Jamie M

4 Feb 7
Reply by Jamie M

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service