All Discussions Tagged 'pixhawk' (396)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Powering a device from pixhawk

Hi All - sorry if this is a simple question but I need to power a small LORA radio board from my pixhawk. I need 3.3v and I'd like to be ab…

Started by Adam Kelly

6 Nov 12
Reply by Adam Kelly

Throttle and roll are not moving in Pixhawk

I'm not able to calibrate my Radio using QGC, in my Pixhawk(roll and throttle not moving). I tried to install all the versions like ardurov…

Started by Bibin Wilson

0 Nov 6

Throttle and roll are not moving in Pixhawk

I'm not able to calibrate my Radio using QGC, in my Pixhawk(roll and throttle not moving). I tried to install all the versions like ardurov…

Started by Bibin Wilson

0 Nov 6

worlds 1st plug n play collision avoidance system for DIY Drone

Reflex Alpha sonar based plug n play collision avoidance system for DIY drone builders simple to install offers level 1 protection to crash…

Started by DR WHO

0 Oct 28

Pixhawk with DJI Lightbridge

Has anyone been able to configure a Pixhawk to work with a lightbridge HD link? I'm able to get the Lightbridge control signals to the pixh…

Started by Chris L

70 Oct 11
Reply by Pu Yanghuang

Joystick sensitivity on Mission PLanner

Good day all I have a quad ( pixhawk 2.4.8 ) runing Copter 3.5.5 on a 450 frame. I can fly my drone with a joystick via mission planner, b…

Started by John Longland

1 Oct 10
Reply by Mohammed sultan Alotaibi

What are your opinions on the PX4 Flight Controllers, in buying them from 3rd parties? Also how do you think the Pixracer compares to the Pixhawk in terms of autopilot capabilities?

What are your opinions on the PX4 Flight Controllers, in buying them from 3rd parties? Also how do you think the Pixracer compares to the P…

Started by Billy Bones

3 Oct 10
Reply by OG

Available platforms for research with quadrotor UAVs indoor

I know, it is a 1 Million dollar question but I would like to know your opinion about it.  If you would be able to start your own research…

Started by desmond13

3 Oct 8
Reply by Duncan Nicholson

Heavy lift octocopter for DSLR, using pixhawk, could you verify that everything is fine?

Toward the end of this year, I will be building an octocopter for someone. I want to use pixhawk as it is the most advanced of all FCs. I…

Started by ishfaaq jhaumeer

5 Oct 1
Reply by OG

Android app for drone

Hi, I am new to Ardupilot, I want to develop android app to control drone. As a initial step i want to send waypoints(mission) from android…

Started by prasannab

2 Sep 16
Reply by Adam Goldenstein

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service