All Discussions Tagged 'plane' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to Arduplane, need simple answer on aileron setup - Pixhawk/Plane 3.4.0

I've successfully completed the build of a Skywalker 1880, and it's almost ready to go, however, I'm struggling with how to setup the ailer…

Started by Christopher Rice

3 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Chris Anderson

Closed Loop Antenna Tracker

Hey guys I'm looking for a closed loop antenna tracker to use with the audrutracker and around a 2kg antenna. The only place I can find any…

Started by Sam

0 Oct 31, 2015

How to handle Tilt Rotor Technology?

Hey guys ;)!   Me and my workmate have a few question about our new project and we would very thankful if somebody can help us with these.…

Started by Sigge

3 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by tayyab malik

When can we have wings (or VTOL for planes) ?

Hi, I want to build something like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DzqO1xBF7A Others can do it: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/sho

Started by Ultrafuge

1 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Patrick Schmidt

Arduplane heading up to stall and turning right on launch

Hi I'm having major difficulties trying to get my XUAV talon launched and flying. I have had a professional help with the VTail set up, it…

Started by Michael

1 May 4, 2015
Reply by Martin Poller

How to connect a plane's wings servos to Pixhawk without burning it?

Being a user of multicopters with APM 2.5 for a long time, I decided finally to change to planes and to try it with Pixhawk, but I've been…

Started by Aeropixel

1 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Mission Planner Simulator not connecting to X Plane

I spent hours trying to get this working. XPlane 10 is installed, Mission planner is installed. I have input all the setting for Xplane as…

Started by Maxwell Birley

1 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Maxwell Birley

Pixhawk with plane - servos dont work

OK. So I have a Hobby King Sky Eye plane that I just got. Programmed my pixhawk. All went well. Calibrated just fine. No output to the moto…

Started by Clint Harris

1 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Clint Harris

Where to buy rc parts

I am planning to make a scratch build uav.So I need a online store to buy rc plane parts and accessories for cheap prices and lower shippin…

Started by Saluka Udbhasa

0 Mar 12, 2015

Help analyzing plane crash

Hello, I was testing a new airplane the other day, the maiden flight worked fine, no issues, landed changed battery and went again on the s…

Started by Luiz Miranda

2 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Luiz Miranda

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service