All Discussions Tagged 'platform' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ships and UAVs - They can work together

Hi there, I recently read some articles about UAVs being used for the purpose of structural inspections of offshore oil platforms and the c…

Started by Thom

0 Oct 24, 2017

800-1000 size custom carbon fibre Build - With Endurance [MEDIA HEAVY]

Welcome to my new build log, now aiming for the 40 minute mark with a new build / Modded h500 carbon pro

Started by Lunatix

2 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Lunatix

APM Planner vs Mission Planner

I have seen several threads which talk about the limitations of each ground station, so I was wondering if there is any full listing of whi…

Started by Kuran Mital

0 Jul 17, 2015

Need advice on a extremely reliable UAV for flight in sensitive areas

I am new to the UAV world and have been searching and researching for months now and thought I would join the community and ask some questi…

Started by HighVoltage

2 May 18, 2015
Reply by Martin Reed

ublox lea 6h confguration change after few times

i had problem. i have use ublox lea 6h. i have config it via u-center in ubx-cfg-nav dynamic platform to pedestrian and nav2 to pedestrian.…

Started by hastaman chan

1 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Geert Pirens

UAV Imagery Cloud Platform for Storage, Visualization, Sharing, and Processing

My name is Eric Watson, I am an entrepreneur, robotics tinkerer, aerospace engineer, and UAV advocate. My team and I are currently in ea…

Started by Eric Watson

12 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Eric Watson

Please suggest an airframe !!!

Hi, My rc plane components including (modem, tx, rx, camera, batteries, sensors etc) weights about 1kg. I have selected predator 74in rc p…

Started by Zeeshan Haider

10 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Zeeshan Haider

I have $1000 to build an autonomous quadcopter

Hello Gentlemen,   My name is Dave Gage, I'm a senior studying mechanical engineering at UW Milwaukee.  I was hoping that someone could hel…

Started by David Gage

1 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by J Dilling

Parkzone T-28 Trojan autopilot platform

I decided to use the Parkzone T-28 as the initial plane for my APM.  I picked it beacause it is a straight forward 4 channel foam plane tha…

Started by John Hestness

7 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Henk

UAV Platform

Hi guys - I know this has been done to death but I am looking for a set of plans for a reliable slow flying large payload UAV platform. I r…

Started by ilium007

11 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by james sowell

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service