All Discussions Tagged 'point' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there any software that can classify point cloud data using the machine learning method?

Is there any software that can classify point cloud data using the machine learning method?

Started by mable

3 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Aaron Curtis

Can someone give some recommendations ?I want to get the tree count, height and crown diameter per individual tree from point cloud data (*.laz, about 12gb) of a forestry plantation.

I have point cloud data (*.laz, about 12gb) of a forestry plantation, it has 4 trees species and I have a shp file with this info and with…

Started by Milasha

1 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Charlie Z

Developer

UAV Generated Point Cloud Classification

Ok, so this may be a more advanced topic than normally found on this forum. But I am struggling to classify the point clouds generated with…

Started by Jaime Machuca

34 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Fajar Andi Sugiyanto

Can someone recommend a good software (open source or not) that can extract contour lines?

I need to extract contour lines from a large point cloud. Can someone recommend a good software (open source or not) that can do this adequ…

Started by mable

2 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by JP

Which open source or commercial software can generate DEM’s of lidar point cloud?

Which open source or commercial software can generate DEM’s of lidar point cloud?

Started by mable

3 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by JP

Which software is able to display large point cloud datasets?

Which software is able to display large point cloud datasets?

Started by mable

3 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Jim Pullen

Two GCP

Hii Guys :          is it possible to use two GCP at the diffrent places for an aircraft? first point will be take off and main control po…

Started by H. Sms

0 Feb 5, 2018

Planimetric software for large point clouds

Hello fellow DIYers,   I have been using the 3DR x8 coupled with a GoPro 4 Black and Pix4D to do topographic surveys for over a year now.  …

Started by Scott Eveld

5 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Cioro

Y6 won't turn to face waypoints with 3.2.1

Our mapping Y6 has decided to stop turning to face waypoints during missions after the latest firmware update. Compass calibrations have no…

Started by aforsyth

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Ivan R

is there any thing similar to Roi mode in Arduplain?

Hello I have a plain with a gimbal of all 3 freedoms (tilt ,pan and roll). I want to fly near a point and Lock on that point with my gimbal…

Started by Niv Behar

4 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by tao tao

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service