All Discussions Tagged 'position' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Altitude hold shoots up my quadcopter

Hi, im new to quadcopter flying. I am using apm 2.8 with external GPS (no sonar attached in my quad)and I am just wondering if is it normal…

Started by Virt

1 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Underwater navigation

I'm intrigued by the possible applications of underwater drones, but as someone new to this subject, I'm clueless as to how navigation is…

Started by Grant Petty

0 Sep 24, 2017

GPS position updates in Loiter mode

Hi,  I've been following this forum for a while and it has been helping me out a lot !  I am trying to get a better understanding of the pi…

Started by Thomasss

4 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Thomasss

Pixhawk orientation

Hi all, I'm assembling a Tarot X6 with some electronics (LED lights controller, LiDAR, Connex etc.) and I would make the work as clean as p…

Started by ActionDrone

0 Nov 24, 2015

EXTENDED RANGE VFR LINE OF SIGHT STROBE

You have to be able to see your UAV/UAS/Drone to fly under FAA VFR line of sight Regulations.  This limits your range to a couple of hundre…

Started by Jim O'Meara

4 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by David

Struggle with understanding the home position when mission planning

Hi everybody! I have a very simple question, but I just can't find any place where it explains it. My question is, when I arm my quadcopter…

Started by Patrik Carlsson

2 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Patrik Carlsson

DIY version of the AR.Drone Position Hold?

The AR.Drone has quite an effective position hold feature...has any replicated a DIY version of this or some other effective position hold…

Started by FitSystems

1 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Declination: In another dimension.

I am really enjoying building and tinkering with arducopter, however one thing is bugging me and I need your help with this one. I seem to…

Started by benbojangles

2 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by benbojangles

GPS Pole mount > does it really make sense? (APM 2.6)

Hey all, i recently bough a cheap gps pole for my external gps and bluetooth (ublox) because i wanted to change some things on my copter. B…

Started by Andre B.

2 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Rob Dunbar

Geo reference error

I am finding that my map on the Mission Planner does not reflect the true position of my APM board. Now this may be an error with Google Ma…

Started by Warren Purnell

4 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Warren Purnell

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service