All Discussions Tagged 'problems' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Droid Planner v2.8.1_RC1 problems

Hi, I just downloaded the Droid Planner 2 app and it happens to be the v2.8.1 _RC1: 1) Does this version support ArduRover?  I noticed in…

Started by Stefan Lane Hardy

1 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Peter Dk

Mission Planner toughened for high latency/loss connections & more tolerant connecting

Hi, I have developed a library that allows DroneCell to be used with APM. That part works fine, however there are massive problems getting…

Started by Søren Kuula

3 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Martin

Pixhawk loiter wobble problem!

Hey first of all i'm new in this forum and i'm sorry for my bad english :P  I bougt a pixhawk controller for about 5 month ago, before tha…

Started by Jon Larsen

1 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Jon Larsen

Pixhawk vs APM 2.6 Reliability?

I have used both the APM 2.6 and Pixhawk (fixed-wing aircraft), however, I seem to have had greater success with the APM.  I would like to…

Started by Tim Mulder

4 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

No power from ESC to Motor: Help?

Greetings all! I have ecstatically finished my First Quad build from scratch.  I have used the following parts: RealFPV frame PixHawk FC (w…

Started by Gordon Folkes

23 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Johann van de Venter

After ARM reset strange throttle behavior

Hi all - Following a reset on my ARM2.5 with the latest firmware and a fresh set up on my DX6i my 450 quad lifts off OK - however when I in…

Started by Richard Bickell

3 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Dean

CW Motors Overheating While CCW Stay Cool

According to the Mission Planner logs, the outputs of motors 3 and 4 are double that of motors 1 and 2. Consequently, motors 3 and 4 quick…

Started by Crady von Pawlak

61 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by bblatter

APM Problems, very confused!

Hi There, I  thought I'd join the DD community to see if anyone could help me setup my quad.  And I thought my first post might be one help…

Started by Chris T

8 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Chris T

APM 2.5 board becomes hot when plugging in the receiver

Hey Guys, I wanted to put the electronic of my homemade y6-copter together, but after I connected the receiver (Graupner GR-16) the APM 2.5…

Started by Simon

6 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Simon

New APM 2.5 broken APM?

Hello. I am new to this forum and to arducopter in general. Just received my arducopter hexa b RTF 5 days ago and have been trying to figur…

Started by Henrik Willers

1 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Henrik Willers

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service