All Discussions Tagged 'programming' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What to consider when programming a drone.

I am a little confuse about drone programming and here is the details: Let say that i want to program a DJI drone and a parrot Drone. Now w…

Started by Muhammad Faizan Khan

1 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by Carol Loomis

Programming Drone for auto takeoff and landing

Hi!  I'm using an octocopter with gps and a pixhawk and I am wondering how to do the following. I want the drone to takeoff at the flip of…

Started by Lukas M

1 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by Ewing Kang

A dancing drone

Hello drone makers, I seek advice on a project I would like to do this fall. I am studying to get my MFA in dance and I am particularly in…

Started by Nicole Matthews

0 Jan 12, 2017

Autopilot Designing

Hello, I have got a project of designing an autopilot for an amphibian UAV with  waypoint navigation facility. I have difficulty in working…

Started by Garvit

0 Nov 11, 2016

Help with Loiter mode

Hello all! I used the DJI F550 platform to build a drone, and I am using the pixfaclon as a flightcontroller and mission planner as the sof…

Started by Tyler Newcomb

1 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Chris Hardwick

Mavproxy cmd_rc actually blocks rc commands - how should this be used

Hi   I'm trying to reproduce an intermittent flyaway bug and I found some behavior that surprised me.  We have a quad that we wanted to co…

Started by James Pike

1 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Stephen Dade

multiple drone guidance

hey im brand new to drones but i have, in my limited opinion, pretty large aspirations for drones. what im looking for is a program or an i…

Started by Justin Brisebois

0 Jun 19, 2016

Controlling a QuadCopter with code

I'm a Programming Intern and I've been given the assignment to control a QuadCopter (using APM 2.5) without the Mission Planner or RC Contr…

Started by Mike Livingston

15 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by DJ Martin

ArDrone 2.0 programming

Hi. I have this desire to buy a drone for some time. Recently i found out that you can you do a lot of thing to it with code, to the point…

Started by t

0 Jan 28, 2016

Accessing the Flight Modes' C++ code

Hey there all you programmers! I am not very good at programming, but I need to access the C++ code files that contain the flight modes for…

Started by Andrew A

0 Sep 7, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service