All Discussions Tagged 'programming' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Outputs for Arducopter

Is there a way to change the Pixhawk outputs for Arducopter from Motor 1-4 to Roll, Pitch, Throttle, Yaw like it is in Arduplane? Thanks,…

Started by Mark Agate

0 Jun 23, 2015

Pixhawk custom sensor integration

Hi everyone, i am trying to integrate a wind sensor into Pixhawks hard- and software. All the work is done within my masters thesis. Since…

Started by Marvin

16 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Marvin

Uploading and Compiling ArduCopter V3.2 with Eclipse

Hi everyone, I´ve got some problems  with compiling and uploading ArduCopter on Pixhawk. In the past I did some code modification and compi…

Started by Marvin

2 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Marvin

Looking for Control Engineer for Kitepower Startup

Hi there, we're a young startup developping a new windenergy technology. We are using Ardupilots to develop some basic things for our Kitep…

Started by Dino Costa

2 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Dino Costa

Possible to use Arduino to detect APM mode?

Hi, I'm new to Arduino sketches and was wondering if it is possible to connect something like the Arduino Nano, Micro or even Trinket to…

Started by Crady von Pawlak

44 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by James Overington

Understanding ArduPilot codes

I am an engineering student and in the process of understanding the ArduPilot specifically ArduCopter source code. I would like to humbly p…

Started by Hafidz M.

1 May 25, 2014
Reply by Søren Kuula

APM Planner 2 custom widget

This may be the wrong place as I am using APM Planner (because Linux), but I'm not sure where else to put it. I am curious as to whether an…

Started by Ryan Nelson

2 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Ryan Nelson

Programming an ArduCopter to chase a canoeist

We'd like to program our ArduPilot-based Multirotor to chase a canoeist down the Duzi river in the upcoming river marathon. It's job would…

Started by Mark van Wyk

1 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Quadcopter SOS

Hi, I’m working on a Quadcopter for my senior design inelectrical engineering (this is the last semester). There are two problems withthis,…

Started by Eric

29 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Zupo

Modifying Ardupilot Motor Output

Em using the ardupilot to program for my co-axial tricopter. I was looking through the codes but i couldn't find the motor output, can anyo…

Started by Nitro Low

2 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Nitro Low

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service