All Discussions Tagged 'programming' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ArduPilot => External Camera communication

Greetings, Firmware Version: 2.71 Attached Files: Modified ArduPlane.pde Premise I've been working on modifying the ArduPlane's firmware…

Started by Jonathan Anderson

10 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

Function of ATMega32U-MU

I've been tracing the APM 2.5's inputs, outputs, and IO pins using the EAGLE files posted in the DIYDrones store. Tracing the PWM outputs b…

Started by Matthew Berry

2 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Matthew Berry

Hackacam. Programmable 1080p30 H.264 camera module with interchangeable lens

I have been working on a programmable camera module called Hackacam.  It is a complete camera platform capable of 1080p30 H.264 encoding.  …

Started by J.C.

7 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

Need help programming V-tail for my APM drone!

Alright, well the first place I started to look for help was the manual, I found that I can change the mixing, and reverse channels with th…

Started by Anthony Bee

8 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Ade Purwanto

Error Uploading to ArduStation

Hello, I am relatively new to this ArduStation. I attempted to upload the Ardustation demo program using the ftdi cable, but i recieve the…

Started by Austin Duff

80 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Mark Barbee

GUI programming

Hi, Anybody knows what programming language APM Mission Planner is written in? Perhaps Python?

Started by Daniel Strässler

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Daniel Strässler

ArduCopter ESC setup

Should I enable the brake on the ESC? Should I enable soft or super soft startup mode? Should I adjust the timing mode when using the stand…

Started by Hai Tran

5 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by estebanflyer

ArduPilot new build problem

Hi All, I have just had my first ardupilot delivered with the ground station. I have built the ground station without any problems and pro…

Started by Richard Smith

2 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Richard Smith

Admin

Programming the ArduStation

Hi all, I am about ready to program the ArduStation through the FTDI connector, but I noticed on the schematic and through a continuity me…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

4 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Paul Har

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service