All Discussions Tagged 'project' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tethered Lifting Copter Drone - Need Advice

New to the forum, so apologies if anyone has posted something similar recently.  I did search and didn't find anything similar. I'm workin…

Started by Carmine Inserra

0 May 7, 2018

DIY Drone as Graduation Project

Hi everybody,so I'm new on this forum, after som searching a picked this forum for help.So I've decided to do a drone as a graduation proje…

Started by Maroš Malovec

1 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Maroš Malovec

Precision flying capability on hexarotor x configuration

I am presently designing a x configuration hexacopter which I want to be a really precise flying bird, so I can easily position it at ideal…

Started by Alain Brunelle

0 Oct 1, 2017

Specific Design

Hello All, I am new to drones and I just started drawing designs and entering it into AutoCAD. I have a unique design and was wonder how p…

Started by Kumar

0 Aug 15, 2017

Tips for DIY (exceed Mavic spec)

Hi, I'm new to quads but I've done quite a few months of research on the components and programming, and am quite keen on now spending some…

Started by hg

0 Jul 23, 2017

Making a camera drone for under £500

Im looking to make a quad/hexacopter for footage mostly, as well as teaching others to fly. Being relatively new to making drones and havin…

Started by Tom Ford

0 Feb 4, 2017

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech: 1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One CompressionStep

*Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor *State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project D…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Jan 25, 2017

Run-away Throttle on quadcopter

I have just came close to completed my first build but one problem keeps beating me back. I have a problem with the ESC'/motors. I can move…

Started by Jake Peterson

0 Jan 23, 2017

Manned drone project - interested?

Looking to collaborate with some rockstar geeks on a manned drone project. All areas of interest and skills needed.  Ping me your interest…

Started by Jim

10 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Peter Dobber

BIG MOTORS

Okay so im looking to for some big electric 'light weight' motor (no motor is light weight but you know what im saying). the biggest ones i…

Started by Jon

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Olivier

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service