All Discussions Tagged 'prop' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Phantom Sale

What's up guys/gals, I've decided to get out of custom making drones and just buy a Mavic. I am more into planes. Anyways, I am selling my…

Started by Russell Nelius

2 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Russell Nelius

***SAFETY FIRST***

Having just got back from emergency, I thought i would mention how important it is to remove the props when doing any esc calibrations,…

Started by mydrone

0 Jan 3, 2017

Buying prop spinners separately?

Hey guys, does anyone know how I can buy a prop spinner (I dunno if this is what it is actually called) separately to the motor? Motor is T…

Started by Luke Skywalker

3 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Luke Skywalker

MR60

250 Racer Propeller Ratings

An update of the latest tests.The winners are 2 of the 3-blade props tested. If you want more speed, then choose the one with the highest t…

Started by Forrest Frantz

0 Feb 1, 2016

Experimenting with props size

Which provide more thrust 6045 or 7038 props and longer flight times. Im experimenting i was going to try mixing prop sizes as i have a He…

Started by Marc Price

0 Jul 10, 2015

Building a fully protected multicopter

Hi all! I´ve seen enough photos of people having cut themselves with their copters, to start thinking about building a fully protected mult…

Started by Steffen Wickenhauser

14 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Steffen Wickenhauser

Calculating the servo angles for specific blade angles

Hi I am using a 3 servo 120 degree swashplate configuration, I am using a 50 mm servo linkage arm for each servo. I wanted to know if there…

Started by TJ

0 Apr 8, 2015

How to measure prop against winds?

Hi,  I'm a beginner. I've read and known what the pitch of a prop is. My question: Is there a method (or rule of thumb) about how to select…

Started by Tommy Le

1 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Ray Lionel

Hi all!! I need help on witch propeller brand is better

I have a lot of problems with my propellers the break at the hub. Can someone suggest a good propeller brand, I am using  8 x4.5 props on…

Started by luis luisis

3 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Robert

ArduCopter 3DR Questions

hey i am planing on buying the ArduCopter 3DR and i would like to know a couple of things A. how stable is it B. do i need to buy anything…

Started by jordan stocker

10 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Haygood

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service