All Discussions Tagged 'propellers' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Propellers oversized

Hi to all, I'm Alessio, I'm assembling my hexacopter. I bought six motor t-motor MN3510 360kv, for my mistake I bought as propeller the t-m…

Started by Alessio Zatti

1 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Andre K.

Can a propeller be used as a balancer by spinning it perpendicular to ground?

This is a unique idea of mine. In the above image, the torque reaction propeller is rotating clockwise producing a side-thrust of 40N. With…

Started by Kisor Alaguvel

0 Sep 25, 2018

Is there a way for me to see the motors RPM (angular speed) in flight logs?

Hi! I was wondering if there is a way for me to see the RPM (angular speed) of each of my motors in the flight logs? Thank you very much! A…

Started by Ari Schwartz

5 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Tarot X6 build 1855 folding propellers

I am close to the fun bit of my new build but am dismayed that I cannot find any folding propeller to fit the design at 1855. The thought o…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Nov 13, 2017

Using Helicopter blades with Quadcopters

Hi, I'm new to the rc scene and wanted to get into quadcopters. I've been tinkering around with some compact quadcopter designs and wanted…

Started by Joshua Thompson

11 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by John Gibson

Unable to stop props/disarm Iris+ quadcopter as soon as on ground

I have lost multiple props on Iris+ due to inability  to immediately stop props when it  on ground or is thrashing brush after a minor wrec…

Started by Nikon Photog

4 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Nikon Photog

Hi all!! I need help on witch propeller brand is better

I have a lot of problems with my propellers the break at the hub. Can someone suggest a good propeller brand, I am using  8 x4.5 props on…

Started by luis luisis

3 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Robert

Need help on quadcopter motor thrust

I am planning on building a quadcopter and it will be my first build and first quadcopter. So I am getting 4 530kv motors and 10 propellers…

Started by Ryan

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

Multicopter not lifting too heavy, time to upgrade parts!

(AERIAL VIDEO PRODUCTIONS) For heavy lifting, on the low budget. What is the best way to upgrade this? Specs: apm 2.5 control board APC 1…

Started by andrew

6 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by andrew

Propeller install notes

CAUTION: Before actually mounting propellers make sure to test the motor operation to assure they run in the correct direction, else swap t…

Started by Gunnar Forsgren mobimation.com

43 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Bill Bonney

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service